Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fire everyone hire
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Fire everyone hire Reply with quote

Rob Chudzinski...

2 stops as offensive coordinator in the league 2007 with the Cleveland Browns now with the Carolina Panthers... This man knows how to get offense going he made Derek Freakin Anderson an All Pro... Jamal Lewis who had tiptoeitis back in the day return to a 1300 yard back. Now look what he does with Carolina utilizes his talents he brought Steve Smith back to life think of what he could do. I'm sorry Munch I wasn't a fan of staying in house when it happened last year gave me some hope never like the hiring of Palmer still don't. That is all this team is beyond pathetic we have talent but man we are pathetic. I still believe it's more Center/Guard run block and play calling is the biggest issue with our run game but that isn't saying much there is A LOT wrong with it and CJ has issues as well.

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was honestly ready to just completely go off on how absolutely ridiculous posts like this are, but I'm not going to. It's not even worth my time.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya people ruin this forum they want everyone fired every year. Blame the players on the field. The coaches didnt throw the picks the coaches didnt drop balls the coaches didnt stop running on a pass that would of been a TD. Its so tough to stay active ib this forum when some people act like children a wine an cry about the coaches. You root for the Tennessee Titans we have 4 good seasons in the last 10 years. This teams young and has nobody outside of Nate Washington on this team thats won anything this teams a few years away from being legit contenders by then CJ will be waster but it is what it is get use to it

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did blame the players on the field. I'm just saying our coordinators aren't helping the case what so ever either.

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firing everyone week 2 wont help coaches dont play yes there prob at fault too but if some of the people in here were in charge wed have new coaches every few weeks. I think after every loss since iv been in this forum some one in here has wanted some one fired

Sig by daboyle250

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's actually not a bad name to hire for our HC, but the Panthers really struggled week 1 on offense...

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
prozac77

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I would choose a defensive minded head coach if the Titans were to rid themselves of the current staff. There's young talent on the defense and I think it can be molded into to something special.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forums a joke sometimes

Sig by daboyle250

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
Firing everyone week 2 wont help coaches dont play yes there prob at fault too but if some of the people in here were in charge wed have new coaches every few weeks. I think after every loss since iv been in this forum some one in here has wanted some one fired

My original post was the overreaction of having pretty high hopes knowing we will struggle some but having ups and downs along the way and we coming out run game looks worst than last year which I thought would be impossible. I know we aren't firing all the coaches especially after 2 weeks.

TitanJo33

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we keep playin like trash it won't be such a joke .. But as of rite now we need a larger body of work..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all of this falls on the coaching staff, at some point players need to just make plays. It was perfectly clear that Munch wanted to look at offensive lineman this offseason, yet Bud decided to chase Peyton and tie us up financially until after Wells and Myers had signed elsewhere.

We brought in Wimbley, who has a sack and has drawn multiple holding penalties (while also taking a few more that were somehow missed). Hutch has been terrible but there's really not much Munch could do with what he was given outside of maybe starting Matthews at C, benching Harris and moving Velasco to RG.

Our safeties have been a trainwreck, but that's a position perhaps more than any other in football, where instincts simply come into play. You can tell a safety where you want them, but if they bite on a play fake or are drawn out of the seam, there's only so much a coach can do. I struggle to believe that Munch/Gray have essentially told Griff/RJ to avoid the seams and let the tight ends run free down the middle of the field.

The talent on this team is playing like garbage. The coaching may not be great (and God knows I'd like to see some more aggressiveness defensively), but it's up to the players to make plays regardless.
Dionysus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though it looks really bad and frustrating as Hell right now, I'm not ready to throw anybody under the bus just yet, not even the obvious standouts. I'm thinking slow start and very strong finish. All we need are some minor tweeks to get us right. After watching the game Sunday, if you can call it that, our defense got ripped apart, but they did do a good enough job to keep us in the game. After San Diego's early 17 point flurry, the defense shut them down for a good while...long enough for us to get back in it and make a game of it. The problem is the offense didn't do jacksh-t. During that stretch, we didn't score any points other than a measly FG, and we didn't even sustain any decent drives to give defense time to rest up. We got a few 1st downs at best, but that was it. By the time the 4th Qtr came around, the defense was worn out. San Diego had the ball for most of the game.

IMO, I say let Jake Locker be the field general and call his own plays. I like Chris Palmers philosophy for the offense, but I still think he's too conservative to run it properly. Too much old man mentality. Move Levelle Hawkins up and bench Damien Williams because I'm pretty fed up with his inconsistency. Hawkins looks like he's hungry again and wants to prove something, so give him a shot. I've been defending CJ2K about his poor production and I'll still stand by a majority of it, but he does do too much dancing. He keeps trying to go for the homerun hit, when all he needs to do is hit the hole when it's there. It was never more evident than that delayed draw on 2nd and 1 when all he had to do was run forward and get the 1st down, but tried to juke the defender and failed miserably. Didn't even gain an inch, and then we couldn't convert after that. He's got to realize that if the line can't run block like they used to, then he's got to make adjustments in his running. Take what you can get for the time being until things get better.
As for Griffin, we just need to move him back to FS and let someone else...ANYBODY ELSE play SS. I think Markelle Martin will be the savior we need at Safety once it come off the PUP list. Griff could be traded or released if he doesn't pick it up. I think once Marks and Casey are back on the field together, our D-line will have that synergy we say in pre-season. But still, why is Mouton starting in front of Campbell in the nickel? Much like Verner, Mouton is better at NB than outside CB.

But honestly I think we'll be one of those darkhorse contenders that will be feared in December. Then everybody will be praising Munchak, CJ2K and Griff at the end of the season.

titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If things don't change, I could see us showing interest in some of Schiano's assistants.

We could use some expertise in defending against the "V" formation.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Not all of this falls on the coaching staff, at some point players need to just make plays. It was perfectly clear that Munch wanted to look at offensive lineman this offseason, yet Bud decided to chase Peyton and tie us up financially until after Wells and Myers had signed elsewhere.

I will agrue this point till the cows come home..lol

I don't believe even if we didn't chase Manning, we wasn't going to sign Wells or Meyers.

Meyers was using us to get more money from Texans. I'm confident in that, not fact, but I feel strongly that was the case. He only visited us and then Texans made a strong offer.

Wells, I think there was more to the story. I think Wells knee or leg was an issue. They weren't going to pay for damaged goods. He signed with St. Louis, he sat out pretty much all pre-season if i'm not mistaken. Played one game and landed on IR. We must not have offered what he wanted knowing about his potential knee problem.

My view....So outside of that we were pretty much screwed with trying to improve the line. We weren't going to pay Carl Nicks money and there was nobody worthy in the draft to pick high.
s_camp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

I will agrue this point till the cows come home..lol

I don't believe even if we didn't chase Manning, we wasn't going to sign Wells or Meyers.

Meyers was using us to get more money from Texans. I'm confident in that, not fact, but I feel strongly that was the case. He only visited us and then Texans made a strong offer.

Wells, I think there was more to the story. I think Wells knee or leg was an issue. They weren't going to pay for damaged goods. He signed with St. Louis, he sat out pretty much all pre-season if i'm not mistaken. Played one game and landed on IR. We must not have offered what he wanted knowing about his potential knee problem.

My view....So outside of that we were pretty much screwed with trying to improve the line. We weren't going to pay Carl Nicks money and there was nobody worthy in the draft to pick high.

Wells openly said he wanted to play for Fisher.

Meyers obviously wanted to stay in Houston if the money was right.

Nonetheless, Bud was once again a detriment to what the team was trying to do. The sooner he and this franchise part ways the better for the franchise.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: