Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Player of the Game - Week 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Player of the Game?
Ryan Tannehill
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reggie Bush
95%
 95%  [ 20 ]
Brian Hartline
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

cddolphin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Player of the Game - Week 2 Reply with quote

Who had the best performance against Oakland?

Ryan Tannehill: 18/30, 200 yards, 1 TD, 91.0 QBR

Reggie Bush: 26 attempts, 172 yards (6.6 avg), 2 TDs

Brian Hartline: 9 receptions (on 12 targets), 111 yards

Personally, I gotta go with Reggie Bush. Tannehill took a good step forward though, and it's nice to see him getting into a rhythm with Hartline.
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see how anyone could not say Reggie Bush for this.

Although I will say I am really glad to see Tannehill and Hartline play so well. I've never been very high on Hartline but he looked today like he could be a legitimate WR in this league. Tannehill looked poised and collected in the pocket and made good decisions, this game should build confidence for him.

Bay the way, Tannehill had two touchdowns on Sunday if you include his scrambling TD.

Nacho Simulation Football League
phinmun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, let's not get carried away here guys. This one's pretty obvious. Laughing

That said, it was good to see us play a strong second half and to really have a lot of success where the was a chance. I have a good feeling about Philbin.

By the way, did anyone notice how he got quite emotional there for a moment when he mentioned having his parents, siblings and family at the game? This was during his post-game press conference. It was just a quick, momentary thing and he sort of shook it off but it was good to see.

I've been telling you all that this coaching staff understands what it has to do, knows how to get there and cares deeply about doing the right things. Don't sell these guys short even if they may not have the biggest personalities.

That's great to see. Obviously this means the world to Philbin and although he's a straight-shooting guy with production on his mind, clearly there was something special about this game and it went wonderfully well which was also fantastic to see.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: