Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I knew we shouldn't of FIRED HUE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Dcreek wrote:
Yup. Hue Jackson did some really good things in Oakland. He made some big mistakes but he had guts... He believed in the team, we just needed a whole new defense. But Al passed away so it doesn't even matter. All I know is Greg Knapp is the worst OC in football. His teams only average about 16 points a game, that's Knapp's career as an OC. Its a joke. The team is a mess. The worst part is, McFadden does NOT look good in this ZBS.

Mad

Probably because he has nowhere to run.

+1. OL makes me wanna puke when I see us run.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
Notice how quick the steelers picked him up, they have 6 rings Surprised

The Steelers have coaching stability and don't dwell in past glory. The opposite of what we had with Al...
Yes there are some things that I'd rather not have changed, but we are NOT the west coast packers. Our GM did NOT hire from the pack, he stole a up and coming coach from a division rival. He gave him control over his staff and what happens on the field. Allen hired Knapp and switched to this scheme. He is responsible and if we don't improve, I'm pretty sure Knapp won't be around next season as Allen will probably get 3 years before the seat is really hot, and it's stability we need. He's never been a HC and will get more slack and I like what he's done, but both OC & DC hires had me worried. Most staffs were already set by the time Reggie got his guy and I think he got the right guy. It will be interesting to see Allen's growth.

WE ARE ON THE RIGHT PATH...
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelawoffices wrote:
I didn't want Hue gone, but I doubt the dynamic would have worked between him and Reggie. If we just would have kept Saunders as the OC while bringing in Allen and Tarver, I think we'd be in better shape right now.

this

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
Look dude no way would Hue be okay losing all that power. If he was so great he would have been picked up as an OC. Let's be honest this is Al's fault for trying to win now.

al's fault?
we were 4-2 before cp came.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Chali21 wrote:
Look dude no way would Hue be okay losing all that power. If he was so great he would have been picked up as an OC. Let's be honest this is Al's fault for trying to win now.

al's fault?

And DMAC was leading the league in rushing. You ever stop and think things through, or just pin it all on Carson?

YOu're a broken record. Get some new material. Doesn't your boy Jamarcus need a posse in the UFL or something by now?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Chali21 wrote:

al's fault?

And DMAC was leading the league in rushing. You ever stop and think things through, or just pin it all on Carson?

YOu're a broken record. Get some new material. Doesn't your boy Jamarcus need a posse in the UFL or something by now?

excuses.
your excuse last year was cp needs dmac. well now he has dmac and he cant get wins/redzone points. cp channeled up his inner jr today but i knew you wouldnt care/notice cause he is a 30+yr old vet so he gets a pass. fwiw i was responding to the "its Al's fault" statement and imo no it isnt al's fault. al put a 4-2 team on the field.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
RaiderX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
cp channeled up his inner jr today but i knew you wouldnt care/notice cause he is a 30+yr old vet so he gets a pass.

LMAO. Palmer was throwing on the run well this game. He missed a guy here and there but saying he played like Russell is ridiculous. He can't block for himself on 3rd down with pressure coming down on him. He can't help the OLine open up holes in the run game. This OLine and DMC aren't made for the ZBS.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
cp channeled up his inner jr today but i knew you wouldnt care/notice cause he is a 30+yr old vet so he gets a pass.

LMAO. Palmer was throwing on the run well this game. He missed a guy here and there but saying he played like Russell is ridiculous. He can't block for himself on 3rd down with pressure coming down on him. He can't help the OLine open up holes in the run game. This OLine and DMC aren't made for the ZBS.

sure he had pressure it comes with the territory and i can understand those passes not being complete. but some passes like the dirt throw, throwing behind guys or the moore overthrow he had hella time. tannehill was getting first downs and taking hits. qbs get pressured it happens.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT'S A TRAVESTY HUE WAS FIRED
Raidin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listening to the guy who rode Jamarcus Russell jock all the way about QB play is a waste of time.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
Listening to the guy who rode Jamarcus Russell jock all the way about QB play is a waste of time.

palmer is 4-7 so far and riding a 3 game losing streak since last year. wow thats so impressive.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Chali21 wrote:

al's fault?

excuses.
your excuse last year was cp needs dmac. well now he has dmac and he cant get wins/redzone points. cp channeled up his inner jr today but i knew you wouldnt care/notice cause he is a 30+yr old vet so he gets a pass. fwiw i was responding to the "its Al's fault" statement and imo no it isnt al's fault. al put a 4-2 team on the field.

C'mon, man... As of right now, the offensive line (I'm guessing/hoping due to the blocking scheme) is the major issue. Yea he has DMC, but DMC cant do jack behind our line the way they are playing. So far, Palmer has had a worse run game than he did last year. Even late in the season when he was worn down, Bush provided betterr un support. Palmer is working with zero run game right now.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
King Money

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Mr. Bubbles Reply with quote

Bubbly was a good O.C., an awful coach. Period. Good that he is gone. the players did not respect him, that is what has went down since Al's demise: A new regime built on being a tough, smart disciplined team. No need for a coach that has to have his toenails done before every press conference.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Mr. Bubbles Reply with quote

King Money wrote:
Bubbly was a good O.C., an awful coach. Period. Good that he is gone. the players did not respect him, that is what has went down since Al's demise: A new regime built on being a tough, smart disciplined team. No need for a coach that has to have his toenails done before every press conference.

rodmoney..... you were banned fool. Go back to hating on DHB on twitter:

http://twitter.com/rodster213

$$

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Chali21 wrote:

al's fault?

excuses.

C'mon, man... As of right now, the offensive line (I'm guessing/hoping due to the blocking scheme) is the major issue. Yea he has DMC, but DMC cant do jack behind our line the way they are playing. So far, Palmer has had a worse run game than he did last year. Even late in the season when he was worn down, Bush provided betterr un support. Palmer is working with zero run game right now.

What I mean about the win now mentality that Al had is he spent all this money on average to above average talent. Look at where that's got us: two oft injured cbs a none existent pass rush and scrub linemen. We had to cut underachieving talent which cost us big. If you want to have some to blame for our bottom of the barrel talent look no further than big Al.

Understand Im not attacking Al. I can understand why he did it, he wanted to win the super bowl before he died. I can't blame him but he didn't really plan for the future.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: