Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chris Johnson and the line: Tale of the Tape (Week 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
s_camp


Joined: 10 Dec 2010
Posts: 2734
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpbeatch wrote:
s_camp wrote:
carpbeatch wrote:
No dude, you are hilarious. You get actual picture evidence and you still want to argue your point. Nobody said he needs to have perfect blocking, hell I'd settle for decent blocking. Dude if there's constant penetration it screws with the timing of the play, which in return makes the back try to avoid the first guy. After that, the holes are gone man. But you've already developed in your mind what the problem is... so much so that even when some posts pictures and explanations of what happened each play, you refuse to believe it. Funny stuff


You think a freeze frame from each play is conclusive proof? Get outta here. The game tape is available, go watch it. I didn't realize TfL's analysis was being accepted as absolutely authoritative.

I agree that CJ too often has to avoid defenders in the backfield. Yes the blocking is generally poor. But why does he still suck when the OL actually does block reasonably well? Because, as I have said, he refuses to just run forward.


Tfl's analysis isn't proof of anything, I just thought your reaction to it was silly. His analysis and my own two eyes less me to my opinion.


Mmmmkay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carpbeatch


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 98
Location: Titanville
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
carpbeatch wrote:
s_camp wrote:
carpbeatch wrote:
No dude, you are hilarious. You get actual picture evidence and you still want to argue your point. Nobody said he needs to have perfect blocking, hell I'd settle for decent blocking. Dude if there's constant penetration it screws with the timing of the play, which in return makes the back try to avoid the first guy. After that, the holes are gone man. But you've already developed in your mind what the problem is... so much so that even when some posts pictures and explanations of what happened each play, you refuse to believe it. Funny stuff


You think a freeze frame from each play is conclusive proof? Get outta here. The game tape is available, go watch it. I didn't realize TfL's analysis was being accepted as absolutely authoritative.

I agree that CJ too often has to avoid defenders in the backfield. Yes the blocking is generally poor. But why does he still suck when the OL actually does block reasonably well? Because, as I have said, he refuses to just run forward.


Tfl's analysis isn't proof of anything, I just thought your reaction to it was silly. His analysis and my own two eyes less me to my opinion.


Mmmmkay


great point, bro.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s_camp


Joined: 10 Dec 2010
Posts: 2734
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carpbeatch wrote:
s_camp wrote:
carpbeatch wrote:
s_camp wrote:
carpbeatch wrote:
No dude, you are hilarious. You get actual picture evidence and you still want to argue your point. Nobody said he needs to have perfect blocking, hell I'd settle for decent blocking. Dude if there's constant penetration it screws with the timing of the play, which in return makes the back try to avoid the first guy. After that, the holes are gone man. But you've already developed in your mind what the problem is... so much so that even when some posts pictures and explanations of what happened each play, you refuse to believe it. Funny stuff


You think a freeze frame from each play is conclusive proof? Get outta here. The game tape is available, go watch it. I didn't realize TfL's analysis was being accepted as absolutely authoritative.

I agree that CJ too often has to avoid defenders in the backfield. Yes the blocking is generally poor. But why does he still suck when the OL actually does block reasonably well? Because, as I have said, he refuses to just run forward.


Tfl's analysis isn't proof of anything, I just thought your reaction to it was silly. His analysis and my own two eyes less me to my opinion.


Mmmmkay


great point, bro.


What did you want me to say to your previous post? You thought my reaction was silly. Ok. We obviously disagree. Ok. You explained how you formed your opinion. Ok.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group