Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Game Day Thread- Week 2: Ravens vs. Eagles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many T/Os will Vick have...
3+
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
None
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 21

MCgamer89

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
Guys no matter what happens tomorrow can you please remember not to blame the refs or use any other excuses after we're finished smashing you? Just take your beat down like men... albeit men who wear purple.

As long as you promise to do the same.

Unrelated: Our QB doesn't need a flak jacket.
Also, inb4hewillwhentheEaglesawesomefront7isdonewithhim

But does your QB have a Soulja Boy song dedicated to him?

Didn't think so

Did you really just act like have Soulja Boy dedicate a song to you means something? He's by far the LEAST talented rapper (can't even call him an artist) out there right now and it's amazing he still is in the game after that song he made about the Army troops. His songs are catchy, but horrible. Just shows how much music has declined over the years and what trash can be seen as good music.
AlexM23

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCgamer89 wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
Guys no matter what happens tomorrow can you please remember not to blame the refs or use any other excuses after we're finished smashing you? Just take your beat down like men... albeit men who wear purple.

Didn't think so

Did you really just act like have Soulja Boy dedicate a song to you means something? He's by far the LEAST talented rapper (can't even call him an artist) out there right now and it's amazing he still is in the game after that song he made about the Army troops. His songs are catchy, but horrible. Just shows how much music has declined over the years and what trash can be seen as good music.

Oh please!

Soulja Boy has changed the game FOREVER! You must be trolling when you say he has no talent because Soulja's lyrical wordplay is breath-taking to say the least. And if you're somehow still not convinced, just listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fLgoJzS07o

1a. Soulja
1b. Lil B

Rest

Kiltman on the sig
Meco

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poll should be this:
In which quarter will Joe Flacco be sent to the hospital?
o - First
o - Second
MCgamer89

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
MCgamer89 wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:

Didn't think so

Oh please!

Soulja Boy has changed the game FOREVER! You must be trolling when you say he has no talent because Soulja's lyrical wordplay is breath-taking to say the least. And if you're somehow still not convinced, just listen:

1a. Soulja
1b. Lil B

Rest

Not at all, I am just not a fan of his. It's just an opinion and plusthe thread isn't about soulja boy so how would I be trolling? I was stating that you saying because Flacco doesn't have a song dedicated to him by Soulja Boy means something was retarded cause he is NO WHERE near the top of the rap game anyway. I'm pretty sure I'm aloud to do that. But this is a Ravens forum not rap so I'm gonna drop it. You've got your opinion about him and I have mine. Either way, should be a good game today. Unluckily for me I'm in 1 of the 2 states that is showing the Oakland @ Miami game and will not be getting the Ravens @ Eagles! How is that even a question which game people would rather see?!? LOL.
Kiltman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCgamer89 wrote:
Either way, should be a good game today. Unluckily for me I'm in 1 of the 2 states that is showing the Oakland @ Miami game and will not be getting the Ravens @ Eagles! How is that even a question which game people would rather see?!? LOL.

That sucks man, wish the NFL would find a free way to let people just watch their teams instead of making you pay a bunch of money to do it. Have any good sports bars in your area? You could catch it there.

I don't get why they would choose Jets vs Steelers to get the 4 O'clock slot over our game....I like 1 o'clock games but I think our game would be a bigger draw to non-fans.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
MCgamer89 wrote:
Either way, should be a good game today. Unluckily for me I'm in 1 of the 2 states that is showing the Oakland @ Miami game and will not be getting the Ravens @ Eagles! How is that even a question which game people would rather see?!? LOL.

That sucks man, wish the NFL would find a free way to let people just watch their teams instead of making you pay a bunch of money to do it. Have any good sports bars in your area? You could catch it there.

I don't get why they would choose Jets vs Steelers to get the 4 O'clock slot over our game....I like 1 o'clock games but I think our game would be a bigger draw to non-fans.

Yeah I'll probably just go somewhere to watch it. I haven't decided yet. I could go to a friends place who has Sunday ticket but I might just go somewhere near my house. I'm kinda glad it isn't a 4 o'clock game cause I work at 6 so I'd miss part of it driving to work, hahaha. I definitely wanna watch this game though cause it's gonna be a huge test to really see how the hurry up works, plus we'll see how good the defense is against an explosive offense. Last weeks game was just one game, gotta be able to do that on a consistent basis. Every articles I read has talked about the Ravens last 2 years where they had huge wins in the season openers and then lost horrible ugly games in week 2. At least the Eagles are a solid team but still don't wanna see a loss either way, hahaha.
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
MCgamer89 wrote:

NY market, my man. That, plus it's the Steelers.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCgamer89 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
MCgamer89 wrote:

Yeah I'll probably just go somewhere to watch it. I haven't decided yet. I could go to a friends place who has Sunday ticket but I might just go somewhere near my house. I'm kinda glad it isn't a 4 o'clock game cause I work at 6 so I'd miss part of it driving to work, hahaha. I definitely wanna watch this game though cause it's gonna be a huge test to really see how the hurry up works, plus we'll see how good the defense is against an explosive offense. Last weeks game was just one game, gotta be able to do that on a consistent basis. Every articles I read has talked about the Ravens last 2 years where they had huge wins in the season openers and then lost horrible ugly games in week 2. At least the Eagles are a solid team but still don't wanna see a loss either way, hahaha.

Yeah either that or find a good streaming site. I used to use them all the time when I was in college. I'd usually have two running at once just in case.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
MCgamer89 wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:

Didn't think so

Oh please!

1a. Soulja
1b. Lil B

Rest

I honestly hope that you're just trolling with that. That's honestly one of the wackest statements I've ever heard. Soulja Boy has changed nothing. He's a step above a one hit wonder. I honestly didn't even know he still rapped anymore he's so irrelevant.

In fact, Vick having such an irrelevant song about him makes him just as irrelevant. And irrelevant quarterbacks don't beat Ravens defenses... Plus Joe is a Road Scholar of #BallSoHardUniversity. Vick tried to attend BSHU... But received a dishonorable discharge for behavior unbecoming. Vick is as whack as Soulja Boy. And any fan of Vick is just as whack by relation....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:

I honestly hope that you're just trolling with that. That's honestly one of the wackest statements I've ever heard. Soulja Boy has changed nothing. He's a step above a one hit wonder. I honestly didn't even know he still rapped anymore he's so irrelevant.

In fact, Vick having such an irrelevant song about him makes him just as irrelevant. And irrelevant quarterbacks don't beat Ravens defenses... Plus Joe is a Road Scholar of #BallSoHardUniversity. Vick tried to attend BSHU... But received a dishonorable discharge for behavior unbecoming. Vick is as whack as Soulja Boy. And any fan of Vick is just as whack by relation....

More like a step below. Soulja Boy is some of the most worthless trash I've ever heard. If I were Vick, I'd try to distance myself from Soulja Boy like he was Haloti Ngata.
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2.5 hours until the death sentence on Mike Vick commences. I can already hear the Eagles fans now..."We woulda crushed you guys if Vick didn't get boom de-cleated by Ngata, man"

Leggo

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

Integrity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather break a rib then have a Soulja Boy song dedicated to me. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
MCgamer89 wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:

Didn't think so

Oh please!

1a. Soulja
1b. Lil B

Rest

Not sure if serious......

That song is beyond terrible.

Ron Mexico does not approve.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Baltimore Ravens ‏@Ravens

#Ravens Inactives: WR Williams, CB Jackson, T/G Reid, TE Bajema, DE Tyson, DT Hall, OLB Kruger.

Uh oh. Time for Kindle to shine...
Token

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like Upshaw will be getting the start, hopefully he shines.

Oh, and both Maclin and Jackson are active.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 3 of 45

Jump to: