Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Revis,Harrison and Polamalu OUT for the Jets-steelers game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tylerdouglass


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 14168
Location: Bellingham, WA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If McKnight plays CB, it got more interesting again.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
If McKnight plays CB, it got more interesting again.

He played CB in a game last year. He was used to blitz Joe Flacco and he pressured Flacco into throwing a pick 6 to David Harris.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tylerdouglass


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 14168
Location: Bellingham, WA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
If McKnight plays CB, it got more interesting again.

He played CB in a game last year. He was used to blitz Joe Flacco and he pressured Flacco into throwing a pick 6 to David Harris.


I mean actually playing CB. I think most players could come in and blitz the QB from the outside from time to time.

Not trying to discredit him, I'm sure he made a good play, I'm just saying I want to see him actually play CB.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steve the Dream


Joined: 13 Jan 2010
Posts: 554
Location: University of Scranton
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
So does this mean Antonio Brown is on Kyle Wilson?... Very Happy

Very troubling Crying or Very sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
green24 wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
If McKnight plays CB, it got more interesting again.

He played CB in a game last year. He was used to blitz Joe Flacco and he pressured Flacco into throwing a pick 6 to David Harris.


I mean actually playing CB. I think most players could come in and blitz the QB from the outside from time to time.

Not trying to discredit him, I'm sure he made a good play, I'm just saying I want to see him actually play CB.


As a Jets fan, I'm not really interested in seeing that. Laughing Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tylerdouglass


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 14168
Location: Bellingham, WA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
green24 wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
If McKnight plays CB, it got more interesting again.

He played CB in a game last year. He was used to blitz Joe Flacco and he pressured Flacco into throwing a pick 6 to David Harris.


I mean actually playing CB. I think most players could come in and blitz the QB from the outside from time to time.

Not trying to discredit him, I'm sure he made a good play, I'm just saying I want to see him actually play CB.


As a Jets fan, I'm not really interested in seeing that. Laughing Mad


Take one for the team, man.

Everyone else wants to see it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 29856
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got Wallace on my fantasy team. Dancing
_________________

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 12 Games | 133 Tackles (16 for loss) | 1 Sack | 4 PDs | 3 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
I've got Wallace on my fantasy team. Dancing


Cromartie is covering him. Not as bad as the other match-ups.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steelerspower


Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Posts: 7742
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets fan,no panic

The steelers have a losing record without Polamalu since 2008( 6-8 )
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
glenearl18


Joined: 12 Feb 2012
Posts: 514
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelerspower wrote:
Jets fan,no panic

The steelers have a losing record without Polamalu since 2008( 6-8 )


Our record without Revis would probably be worse. Either way no excuses for either team, should be fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group