Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Randomer Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Russell2Bailey


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 12905
Location: Where I will, I'll roam.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xbox charging for the iPhone almost does more harm than good. Laughing
_________________
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
AussieBronco66


Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Posts: 437
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had my Broncos hoodie on at work today, and someone asked me if I watched the game on Monday(which was when the game was on here). I got all excited and started asking him what was his favourite part of the game and he said he didnt like the game because quote "I wanted to see Tebow play but the stupid coach wouldn't put him in". Needless to say I just walked away
_________________


mess with him at your peril
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7117
Location: USA
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Cutler fell apart last night.
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8167
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
Sounds like Cutler fell apart last night.

Thats speaking lightly of the situation. He legitimately shoved a guy thats 6'5" 300+. He lost all sanity yesterday.

Thats what you get for running your mouth before the game and not back it up during.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7117
Location: USA
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
Sounds like Cutler fell apart last night.

Thats speaking lightly of the situation. He legitimately shoved a guy thats 6'5" 300+. He lost all sanity yesterday.

Thats what you get for running your mouth before the game and not back it up during.


Probably not a good idea to shove your lineman...it will be interesting in his next game if that dude will just let the defender just run on by to nail Cutler. Ooops...
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15034
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.9news.com/sports/article/288714/262/Former-Broncos-RB-Tatum-Bell-still-in-the-game-at-Smoky-Hill

Nice to see Tatum Bell is still active in Colorado.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncoinGermany


Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 2373
Location: Deutschland
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does somebody own one of the new Nike Game Jerseys (99$)? If so,

-how is the overall quality of the product?
-Are they better than the Reebok replica ones?
-Is the screen printing the same (small mesh holes to see through/solid)?

I am thinking about buying one since Nike.de does offer either a Peyton home or Miller away jersey for 75. Didn't think they'd offer Nike football merchandise in Europe.
_________________

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15034
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to say I'm glad I was in Cairo 3 months ago and not now.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10621
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
Does somebody own one of the new Nike Game Jerseys (99$)? If so,

-how is the overall quality of the product?
-Are they better than the Reebok replica ones?
-Is the screen printing the same (small mesh holes to see through/solid)?

I am thinking about buying one since Nike.de does offer either a Peyton home or Miller away jersey for 75. Didn't think they'd offer Nike football merchandise in Europe.



you should check out wts jerseys. alot cheaper i think nfl jerseys go for like $20 on there.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1234567


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 762
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Have to say I'm glad I was in Cairo 3 months ago and not now.


Word. Sh*t's crazy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AKRNA


Joined: 28 May 2008
Posts: 5081
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Have to say I'm glad I was in Cairo 3 months ago and not now.


I'm just glad you kept your hair. Worked in the mideast a bit and safety has been iffy for a couple of decades, more so lately.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15034
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
Have to say I'm glad I was in Cairo 3 months ago and not now.


I'm just glad you kept your hair. Worked in the mideast a bit and safety has been iffy for a couple of decades, more so lately.
I was pretty safe there, had security guards armed with MP5's and it was a pretty large group. I felt more safe when I was on the street than I did on those highways that's for sure.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AKRNA


Joined: 28 May 2008
Posts: 5081
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
Have to say I'm glad I was in Cairo 3 months ago and not now.


I'm just glad you kept your hair. Worked in the mideast a bit and safety has been iffy for a couple of decades, more so lately.
I was pretty safe there, had security guards armed with MP5's and it was a pretty large group. I felt more safe when I was on the street than I did on those highways that's for sure.


Kinda hard to figure out how they can drive the car, talk on a cell phone and honk the horn all at the same time while negotiating a huge round about at 60 mph.

talk about some serious multi-taskers. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 15034
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
AKRNA wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
Have to say I'm glad I was in Cairo 3 months ago and not now.


I'm just glad you kept your hair. Worked in the mideast a bit and safety has been iffy for a couple of decades, more so lately.
I was pretty safe there, had security guards armed with MP5's and it was a pretty large group. I felt more safe when I was on the street than I did on those highways that's for sure.


Kinda hard to figure out how they can drive the car, talk on a cell phone and honk the horn all at the same time while negotiating a huge round about at 60 mph.

talk about some serious multi-taskers. Wink
I did see a guy jump out of a taxi and get hit by a car, that was interesting. The highways just have piles of rocks and debris on the side and people walking donkeys down the median. Saw so many cars that were scraped up or parts missing Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7117
Location: USA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our cable went out this afternoon and I watching football with my dad. He asked me to go find him some rabbit ears...now we have a bloody rabbit running around here without any ears. Oops...my bad.
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 99 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group