Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How bad was our 2005 draft?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not certain there has ever been a Lions draft selections that has been without some type of controversy.

Probably the fewest objections I've ever seen was when Riley Rieff was selected this year.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
RyanFuller003

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
I'm not certain there has ever been a Lions draft selections that has been without some type of controversy.

Probably the fewest objections I've ever seen was when Riley Rieff was selected this year.

Oh, don't worry. According to some people, the fact that we passed on David DeCastro or Janoris Jenkins with that selection is inexcusable.

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for four years running!)
LionsFan630

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:

Well outside of maybe 1-2 posters I think the entire forum was on board with the Ndamukong Suh pick.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFan630 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

Well outside of maybe 1-2 posters I think the entire forum was on board with the Ndamukong Suh pick.

Stafford was unanimous or no?
Detroitlions703

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YlionsY wrote:
LionsFan630 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

haha no. Most of these fools wanted Aaron Curry as the "safe" choice. Some wanted Andre Smith or Eugene Monroe or BJ Raji and there were even a couple who wanted Mark Sanchez. Thank god Mayhew made the pick he did.
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.

Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YlionsY wrote:
LionsFan630 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

Not even close.

Aaron Curry......gulp Shocked
YlionsY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
YlionsY wrote:
LionsFan630 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

haha no. Most of these fools wanted Aaron Curry as the "safe" choice. Some wanted Andre Smith or Eugene Monroe or BJ Raji and there were even a couple who wanted Mark Sanchez. Thank god Mayhew made the pick he did.

Laughing

I was just playin.

If everyone agreed with every pick made, it would just be boring.
Detroitlions703

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YlionsY wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
YlionsY wrote:
LionsFan630 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

Laughing

I was just playin.

GREEN please Laughing
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.

Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
YlionsY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
YlionsY wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
YlionsY wrote:
LionsFan630 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

Laughing

I was just playin.

GREEN please Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: