Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

7-11 Closed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maddogg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: 7-11 Closed Reply with quote

Recent moves by the Dolphins : Chris Hogan was released off the practice squad. Sammy Brown was cut. Brian Tyms and Chas Alecxih were signed to the practice squad. Also Ryan Baker was resigned by the Dolphins.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw man...I guess there's more to football than just having a nickname.
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad to see him go. But it looks more and more than 7-11 just didn't have the physical tools to play the game at this level. Wish him well whatever he does... so long as he doesn't become the next Wes Welker.

Nacho Simulation Football League
Kaiowas05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont mind churning but what exactly did we gain from signing sammy brown... we targeted him off waivers and had to cut ryan baker only to resign him again now... without a doubt one of the most infuriating parts of football
Belfast Trojans #32 Shamrock Bowl winner '12, '13 and '14
EFAF Atlantic Cup Winner 2013
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaiowas05 wrote:
i dont mind churning but what exactly did we gain from signing sammy brown... we targeted him off waivers and had to cut ryan baker only to resign him again now... without a doubt one of the most infuriating parts of football

Ever think there may be an injury to a DL? Word McDaniel had some time of undisclosed injury.

UniversalAuthor
Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaiowas05 wrote:
Signing a guy and getting him into practice lets you do a solid evaluation of him. We probably weren't sure about him at the time he signed, and now we are.
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadeye wrote:
Kaiowas05 wrote:
Signing a guy and getting him into practice lets you do a solid evaluation of him. We probably weren't sure about him at the time he signed, and now we are.

I think it has to do with a DL injury, so you cut a guy that hasn't stuck yet and you sign a guy you know for depth

UniversalAuthor
Kaiowas05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blagasse67 wrote:
Kaiowas05 wrote:

Ever think there may be an injury to a DL? Word McDaniel had some time of undisclosed injury.

im not overlooking the McDaniel issue but it seems that this team sometimes doesnt do a great job in projecting when a player will be healthy...

McDaniel has been out since the first quarter of the tampa game, has he not? from a precaution spot, would you not just PUP him or keep Baker or the roster until you know how long he is out? Im not over enamoured with McD anyway as he doesnt feel like a fit in this system.
Belfast Trojans #32 Shamrock Bowl winner '12, '13 and '14
EFAF Atlantic Cup Winner 2013
Deets

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goes to show Hard Knocks can easily misrepresent a player, or rather the media in general does this.

FF Member #67
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deets wrote:
Goes to show Hard Knocks can easily misrepresent a player, or rather the media in general does this.

Frank has said this multiple times. It's easy to root for a player watching hard knocks but it makes them look better than they are. There is a reason we are posting here and the coaches and Gms make the decisions.

UniversalAuthor
phinmun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blagasse67 wrote:
Deets wrote:

Frank has said this multiple times. It's easy to root for a player watching hard knocks but it makes them look better than they are. There is a reason we are posting here and the coaches and Gms make the decisions.

This kind of stuff makes me glad there are still rational people in this forum. I posted sarcastically in response because I know there are people thinking 'man, that guy was good!'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: