Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2: Seattle Seahawks(27) vs Dallas Cowgirls(7) Postgame
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runaway Jim wrote:
Yeah I just saw that being discussed in the Cowboys thread. So.... 80 yards, right?



_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8126
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Interesting Stat of the Day

The Seahawks have only allowed 1 QB in 15 games to eclipse the 300 yard mark since Richard Sherman took over as the #1 CB on 9/25/11.




That's because Sherman is a.......




Corner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24700
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Interesting Stat of the Day

The Seahawks have only allowed 1 QB in 15 games to eclipse the 300 yard mark since Richard Sherman took over as the #1 CB on 9/25/11.


Fun fact #2. Redball is undefeated versus the Seahawks as the Head Coach.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Interesting Stat of the Day

The Seahawks have only allowed 1 QB in 15 games to eclipse the 300 yard mark since Richard Sherman took over as the #1 CB on 9/25/11.


Fun fact #2. Redball is undefeated versus the Seahawks as the Head Coach.


That fact wasn't fun at all.

And hasn't he only coached against us once? Laughing
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24700
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Interesting Stat of the Day

The Seahawks have only allowed 1 QB in 15 games to eclipse the 300 yard mark since Richard Sherman took over as the #1 CB on 9/25/11.


Fun fact #2. Redball is undefeated versus the Seahawks as the Head Coach.


That fact wasn't fun at all.

And hasn't he only coached against us once? Laughing


100% record. Laughing

Yes. Laughing
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Interesting Stat of the Day

The Seahawks have only allowed 1 QB in 15 games to eclipse the 300 yard mark since Richard Sherman took over as the #1 CB on 9/25/11.


Fun fact #2. Redball is undefeated versus the Seahawks as the Head Coach.


That fact wasn't fun at all.

And hasn't he only coached against us once? Laughing


100% record. Laughing

Yes. Laughing


Well the Seahawks have never lost a home game versus Dallas since Pete Carroll has been here so


_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24700
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Interesting Stat of the Day

The Seahawks have only allowed 1 QB in 15 games to eclipse the 300 yard mark since Richard Sherman took over as the #1 CB on 9/25/11.


Fun fact #2. Redball is undefeated versus the Seahawks as the Head Coach.


That fact wasn't fun at all.

And hasn't he only coached against us once? Laughing


100% record. Laughing

Yes. Laughing


Well the Seahawks have never lost a home game versus Dallas since Pete Carroll has been here so



Ahem.

Carroll has a 0% win rate against Dallas & Redball has a 100% win rate against the Seahawks. Cool

Laughing
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Interesting Stat of the Day

The Seahawks have only allowed 1 QB in 15 games to eclipse the 300 yard mark since Richard Sherman took over as the #1 CB on 9/25/11.


Fun fact #2. Redball is undefeated versus the Seahawks as the Head Coach.


That fact wasn't fun at all.

And hasn't he only coached against us once? Laughing


100% record. Laughing

Yes. Laughing


Well the Seahawks have never lost a home game versus Dallas since Pete Carroll has been here so



Ahem.

Carroll has a 0% win rate against Dallas & Redball has a 100% win rate against the Seahawks. Cool

Laughing


Russell Wilson has never lost to the Cowboys.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
JOEJOE


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 695
Location: 'DrunkMode' in Playersville
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH, I think Romo could've scored, but he just didn't want it bad enough Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


_________________
Adopt-a-Hawk

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JOEJOE


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 695
Location: 'DrunkMode' in Playersville
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet is still to this day Romo is scared of Qwest Field, now known as the Clink.



_________________
Adopt-a-Hawk

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3


Last edited by JOEJOE on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24700
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Interesting Stat of the Day

The Seahawks have only allowed 1 QB in 15 games to eclipse the 300 yard mark since Richard Sherman took over as the #1 CB on 9/25/11.


Fun fact #2. Redball is undefeated versus the Seahawks as the Head Coach.


That fact wasn't fun at all.

And hasn't he only coached against us once? Laughing


100% record. Laughing

Yes. Laughing


Well the Seahawks have never lost a home game versus Dallas since Pete Carroll has been here so



Ahem.

Carroll has a 0% win rate against Dallas & Redball has a 100% win rate against the Seahawks. Cool

Laughing


Russell Wilson has never lost to the Cowboys.


Or beaten the Cowboys...

MOTHER OF GOD - THE GAME WILL BE A TIE! Shocked
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Interesting Stat of the Day

The Seahawks have only allowed 1 QB in 15 games to eclipse the 300 yard mark since Richard Sherman took over as the #1 CB on 9/25/11.


Fun fact #2. Redball is undefeated versus the Seahawks as the Head Coach.


That fact wasn't fun at all.

And hasn't he only coached against us once? Laughing


100% record. Laughing

Yes. Laughing


Well the Seahawks have never lost a home game versus Dallas since Pete Carroll has been here so



Ahem.

Carroll has a 0% win rate against Dallas & Redball has a 100% win rate against the Seahawks. Cool

Laughing


Russell Wilson has never lost to the Cowboys.


Or beaten the Cowboys...

MOTHER OF GOD - THE GAME WILL BE A TIE! Shocked


NO THAT'S NOT TRUE CUZ ROMO HAS NEVER WON IN SEATTLE!
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24700
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Interesting Stat of the Day

The Seahawks have only allowed 1 QB in 15 games to eclipse the 300 yard mark since Richard Sherman took over as the #1 CB on 9/25/11.


Fun fact #2. Redball is undefeated versus the Seahawks as the Head Coach.


That fact wasn't fun at all.

And hasn't he only coached against us once? Laughing


100% record. Laughing

Yes. Laughing


Well the Seahawks have never lost a home game versus Dallas since Pete Carroll has been here so



Ahem.

Carroll has a 0% win rate against Dallas & Redball has a 100% win rate against the Seahawks. Cool

Laughing


Russell Wilson has never lost to the Cowboys.


Or beaten the Cowboys...

MOTHER OF GOD - THE GAME WILL BE A TIE! Shocked


NO THAT'S NOT TRUE CUZ ROMO HAS NEVER WON IN SEATTLE!


Think

I don't believe Romo has played in Seattle in the Regular Season...

Your move.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Think

I don't believe Romo has played in Seattle in the Regular Season...

Your move.


Maybe not in the regular season, but just in case you forgot....


_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28798
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're gonna dominate this week. I can feel it, this is gonna be an epic game
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 2 of 28

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group