Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sabotage's 2013 Mock Draft Thread 4 Rounds v1.8 11/2/12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
Good Packers draft.

Where's Matt Barkley going?

Don't know, somewhere in the first 50.

#JDI
CriminalMind

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding Vikings:
Anticipated Top Needs = DT, WR, MLB
Picking 8th = very reasonable

Round One:

8. Minnesota Vikings // Johnathan Hankins, DT Ohio State

Great Pick, fills our #1 need and gets fair value for the draft slot

Round Two:

40. Minnesota Vikings // Terrance Williams, WR Baylor

Great Pick, getting him here would be strong value. Fills a high need as well. Harvin-(Williams)-Simpson would be a nice WR crew.

Round Three:

71. Minnesota Vikings // Kevin Reddick, MLB North Carolina

Great value in the 3rd round. MLB prospects always drop on draft day, and this would be a strong pick. He is likely a top 5 MLB in this class.

Conclusion: This is the best 3 Round draft for the Vikings I have seen. The top 3 anticipated needs are filled, and the positions are chosen in a way where optimal value is recieved out of them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I'd prefer Tony Jefferson or Khaled Holmes in round two. Only major gripe I have, though I do like the player you gave us. Just think Jefferson and Holmes are potentially better value picks.

Probably, but I'm not sold on Holmes, and I think you can get a comparable Safety to Jefferson in the next 2 rounds.

I think this class is prepped to be a deeper draft at safety than usual, but Tony Jefferson may be my favorite.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Nobody

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
Good Packers draft.

Where's Matt Barkley going?

Don't know, somewhere in the first 50.

I'm not sold on Barkley either. He doesn't have the arm strength or size
You would want, and he isn't mobile, either.

Regarding the Colts picks,
Jarvis Jones is a special talent. What he did to Mizzou last night was incredible. If the Colts do somehow pick 2nd overall, he'd be a great pick.

Not so happy about the Montee Ball pick. He isn't overly fast or powerful, and just lacks anything that says he's a top 3 round talent. I'd much prefer Alvin Bailey to hopefully start at one of the guard spots. He fills a bigger need, isn't a reach in this mock, and is just a better player.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I'd prefer Tony Jefferson or Khaled Holmes in round two. Only major gripe I have, though I do like the player you gave us. Just think Jefferson and Holmes are potentially better value picks.

Probably, but I'm not sold on Holmes, and I think you can get a comparable Safety to Jefferson in the next 2 rounds.

I think this class is prepped to be a deeper draft at safety than usual, but Tony Jefferson may be my favorite.

It should be but outside of Eric Reid and T.J. McDonald, I don't trust any as being that guy in the first two rounds.

#JDI
baconrad3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few things.........Hate the Eagles draft. The only player I like that you have us taking is Joyner, and he isn't even draft eligible this year. He is a sophomore....Not sure why you have him in a mock. If we take EJ Manuel in the 2nd I'll shoot myself in the face. Also, we are not going corner in the first. DRC will probably be resigned, Nnamdi still has a few years left, and we have 3 other young corners who the coaches love.

Another big thing....Do you predict that Matt Barkley is going to die or something? I don't even see him going in any of the 3 rounds....Is that a joke?

#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
Few things.........Hate the Eagles draft. The only player I like that you have us taking is Joyner, and he isn't even draft eligible this year. He is a sophomore....Not sure why you have him in a mock. If we take EJ Manuel in the 2nd I'll shoot myself in the face. Also, we are not going corner in the first. DRC will probably be resigned, Nnamdi still has a few years left, and we have 3 other young corners who the coaches love.

Another big thing....Do you predict that Matt Barkley is going to die or something? I don't even see him going in any of the 3 rounds....Is that a joke?

Amerson can play both corner and projects as a safety.
Joyner is listed as a Junior on their site.
Manuel is better than what you have outside of a healthy Vick.
And no, not a joke, if you read outside of the OP, Barkley wasn't forgotten.
Lastly, why are you so mad, might want to get that checked out.

#JDI
duanegarrison09

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Lions Reply with quote

Give Lions TJ McDonald in the first.

Team needs are (1) S/CB, (2) DE, (3) Interior OL, (4) OLB.
ctp2124

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really liked the positions you had the Rams pick. I would switch Allen with Hunter though, but it looks really good. Barrett Jones and Warmack should sure up the line.

Props to mike23md

Supporter of Mohammed Sanu and Lavonte David to the Rams
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Broncos pick #13 then this is a perfect draft. Everyone around the NFL would question you if you say they will not be a playoff team however.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
If the Broncos pick #13 then this is a perfect draft. Everyone around the NFL would question you if you say they will not be a playoff team however.

A. We don't discuss draft order.
B. This was made a week ago.

#JDI
baconrad3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
baconrad3 wrote:

Where do I come off as "mad"? I think Barkley is a top 10 pick. I didn't even see his name in the entire mock.

I was just giving my opinion. I really don't like that Eagles draft and most other fans wouldn't either. It's not a huge fault on your part, it's not like you know everything about every team. Just giving my .02 cents.

Joyner is a sophomore. IDK what site you read but it's wrong which I don't understand. Manuel is better than Foles? How so? Manuel is an extremely poor man's Vick. No way we pick him in the first 2 rounds. Why would the FO want a player like him? He's a massive project and why would we invest a 2nd round pick in a guy like him, when we have Foles. Who just lit up the preseason and won the #2 job as a rookie. He is the future of this team.

Nobody

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
baconrad3 wrote:

Where do I come off as "mad"? I think Barkley is a top 10 pick. I didn't even see his name in the entire mock.

I was just giving my opinion. I really don't like that Eagles draft and most other fans wouldn't either. It's not a huge fault on your part, it's not like you know everything about every team. Just giving my .02 cents.

Joyner is a sophomore. IDK what site you read but it's wrong which I don't understand. Manuel is better than Foles? How so? Manuel is an extremely poor man's Vick. No way we pick him in the first 2 rounds. Why would the FO want a player like him? He's a massive project and why would we invest a 2nd round pick in a guy like him, when we have Foles. Who just lit up the preseason and won the #2 job as a rookie. He is the future of this team.
Seminoles.com, ESPN, and Wikipedia list him as a junior. Think you're wrong on this one.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Steelers draft for sure.

Not too sure for the Vikings...

Not your typical Vikings anymore.
baconrad3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody wrote:
baconrad3 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
baconrad3 wrote:

Seminoles.com, ESPN, and Wikipedia list him as a junior. Think you're wrong on this one.

Yeah I was wrong. He's a junior. No idea why I thought for sure he was a sophomore....I think a friend of mine who is a big FSU fan said he was so I just went with it.

I like the Joyner pick a lot more now Smile . I'd love to have him on the Eagles.

Side note: I read that he was born in 1990.....yet he's a junior in college.....I was born in 1992 and I am a junior in college. Did he get held back or something?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 3 of 18

Jump to: