Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

With the number 1 overall pick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony7188 wrote:
I think you guys would rather want the Bills to start the season off slow and then get hot later this time instead
Looking at the schedule, I figured this would be the case.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need a win next week, with SF and NE coming up those will be tough games to win, so hopefully we win at home vs KC
TommyC376

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
We need a win next week, with SF and NE coming up those will be tough games to win, so hopefully we win at home vs KC
I think we can beat both KC and CLE if we can be 2-1 going into the NE game I will be happy.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
I think we can beat both KC and CLE if we can be 2-1 going into the NE game I will be happy.

I agree, though I think we may find the game against the Browns to be a tough one.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barkley is terrible in your stadium and system, better be looking at Geno Smith from West Virginia. He seems to fit your system, coaching staff, offense, and has the arm (and legs) to make it work in the snow.

#JDI
TommyC376

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Barkley is terrible in your stadium and system, better be looking at Geno Smith from West Virginia. He seems to fit your system, coaching staff, offense, and has the arm (and legs) to make it work in the snow.
I love Geno, and Logan Thomas, if he can progress this season.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:

If we have a top 10 draft pick next draft, I would think Chan Gailey will be gone. My guess is the new HC will get a QB that fits the system
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:

If we have a top 10 draft pick next draft, I would think Chan Gailey will be gone. My guess is the new HC will get a QB that fits the system

I would guess so, but at this time, look at who he has brought in (Vince, Tavaris) he seems to want that kind of Quarterback. And Geno is better than them hands down. I worry about Barkley (amongst others) and their arm strength and ability to throw it deep, the winter winds up north are no joke. I would think a Geno Smith, Logan Thomas (round 2), E.J. Manuel would be best case scenario, that is if you keep Chan...if you don't who knows.

#JDI
Tk3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few things:

1. Fitz NEEDS to play better.. We cannot win without him.. If he cannot get it done, we need to bring someone in..

2. I really only support drafting a QB early.. If you are dipping into the 3rd/4th, you can say (with only MINIMAL exceptions) that you are taking average talent.. For every Brady there are 50 Trent Edwards..

3. Only use the 1st rounder on a QB if you REALLY like him.. Rookie QBs that are not the true studs of the drafts (Gabbert, Ponder, etc) have much higher bust potential.. Go big or go home..

If we are in position for a guy like Barkley or Wilson you do it.. If we have questions on guys like Bray or Logan Thomas, you probably pass it up..

Just my 2 cents..

Also, what is the cutablity of Fitz? I dont have his contract information in front of me.. Is the new contract big on guarantees, or can he be cut with only a reasonable hit?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a fan of draftin Barkley simply because the Pac 12 is an offensive battle and lack defense in that conference. Argue all you want but if a qb can come out on top from the SEC i would take him over Barkley. If you think im crazy, look at history with qbs from USC, do you see a starter in the super bowl? Nope no such thing happened.

I blame week 1 loss on two things:
1. Fitzpatrick 3 TO for 17 points isnt going to win games
2. Coaching was terrible. Lack of offensive imagination and on defense no blitzing the whole game? I mean really dont they plan on using the pass rushers for something? ONce they were getting smoked in the 1st half they should have come in and blitzed every down or every other down to put pressure on Sanchez. The DBs looked soft as well they had them give cushion to the wr on the other team.

I just dont like Wanny and I dont like Gailey and of course Fitz needs to go but all three things wont happen until a new regime come in and buy the team. Until then I will support them but I just dont see them being contendors until something changes where fitz doesnt throw picks and the coaches step up

Thanks Max
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Chicago was the city of overreaction?
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Dude, its crazy, "Overreaction Monday" hit the Bills Forum hard.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
I love Geno, and Logan Thomas, if he can progress this season.

I've been saying Logan Thomas for months. He's the guy I want. I'd love Barkley, but I think Thomas would be a better fit for us, regardless of who our HC is next year.

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
West Coast is Best Coast
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Dude, its crazy, "Overreaction Monday" hit the Bills Forum hard.

Come on now... Bills fans don't overreact...

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
West Coast is Best Coast
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
Nucealius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:
I think you guys would rather want the Bills to start the season off slow and then get hot later this time instead
Looking at the schedule, I figured this would be the case.

I'm more used to that. Last season really drained me after the fast start. Killed my hopes. I'd rather it be this way, but end successfully (of course).

Thanks a lot to Maxmw22 for the sig.

NFL- Buffalo Bills
College- Tennessee Vols

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: