Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 1: Washington Redskins vs. New Orleans Saints
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dashing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
Dhall in the slot is a great idea he was more effective . I can singly say im more comfortable with Griffin and Williams. We just need to blitz more next time . next week we are gonna be favored but listen this is a Rams team WE should not take likely. We know our history of playing against them and they also got Stafford to throw 3-4 ints. There O is pathetic how ever and I expect u to hold them down too less than 20 but you never know..
Rams should have beaten the Lions today. They definitely shouldn't be taken lightly.

Sam Bradford did well, Jeff Fishers D is an improved over their Ds of the past.

They did lose Rodger Saffold though, that's a big loss for them and a good sign for KO!
But than again alot of people dont think the Lions will be that good. I mean as always upsets are upsets and Rams might be finally turning it around but no matter what the Lions did still score 27 points and the OL for them played poorly.
DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blknite01 wrote:
There are quite a few good S options there in the 2nd of next years draft, as well as ILB, and CB. It's a pretty deep Secondary Class, which may be one of our focuses next draft.

If Gomes continues his development it will certainly help that though, not to mention Jason McCourty, Jarius Byrd, Kenny Phillips, Aqib Talib, and Tracey Porter will all be FA as of now.

That's some decent talent there. Tracey Porter was looking SHARP last night. I bet he gets a long-term deal in Denver.

I hope we draft a S though. I really think this draft class is the one they were waiting for instead of reaching too early last year when there wasn't much talent. Great to hear again about how deep next year's crop will be though
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
Dhall in the slot is a great idea he was more effective . I can singly say im more comfortable with Griffin and Williams. We just need to blitz more next time . next week we are gonna be favored but listen this is a Rams team WE should not take likely. We know our history of playing against them and they also got Stafford to throw 3-4 ints. There O is pathetic how ever and I expect u to hold them down too less than 20 but you never know..
Rams should have beaten the Lions today. They definitely shouldn't be taken lightly.

Sam Bradford did well, Jeff Fishers D is an improved over their Ds of the past.

They did lose Rodger Saffold though, that's a big loss for them and a good sign for KO!
But than again alot of people dont think the Lions will be that good. I mean as always upsets are upsets and Rams might be finally turning it around but no matter what the Lions did still score 27 points and the OL for them played poorly.
Huh? Most people think the lions will be a playoff team or just out of it. They have the deadliest qb/wr combo in the league- stafford to megatron and they have other good wrs, a good TE and a good front 4 on D
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
GoneWithTheWind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikings nation says hi,

Anyway came to congrat you guys on a hell of a game especially from RGIII. The offense is just simply more explosive with him there then it ever was last year. Alfred Morris looked shifty and slippery a few times there too, I like it when late-rounders ball out.

Defense played a decent game from what i saw. 32 points isn't great from game to game but the saints offense is no slouch even without Payton so i'll cut some slack.

Good Luck the rest of the way and thanks for beating the Saints.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoneWithTheWind wrote:
Vikings nation says hi,

Anyway came to congrat you guys on a hell of a game especially from RGIII. The offense is just simply more explosive with him there then it ever was last year. Alfred Morris looked shifty and slippery a few times there too, I like it when late-rounders ball out.

Defense played a decent game from what i saw. 32 points isn't great from game to game but the saints offense is no slouch even without Payton so i'll cut some slack.

Good Luck the rest of the way and thanks for beating the Saints.
Thanks brother it means a lot. Wink were glad AD is back for you guys and I know me personally has some faith in Ponder. I think he just needs more time. I've always been a fan of him. Good luck the rest of the way
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rewatching the game now. Man,RG3 is potent! Starting off 14 of 16 218? Yards and 2 tds,one of those incompletions was a drop by Morgan Cool

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trent is looking great on the reviewing Cool

mike23md on the sig
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We held brees to 150 yards at 7:23 left in the 4th. He started airing it out every play to the tune of almost 200 more yards. My point being,great D until the end!

mike23md on the sig
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giants fan here,

Congrats on the win, you guys deserve it. At first I thought the amount you've traded for RGIII was nuts, but well proved a smart trade. Remember, us giants made a trade for Eli a few years back.

You guys are making the NFC Beast proud!

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that the first week of the season is over,lets see where RG3 ranks in different categories.

QB Rating
#1 139.9

Yards

Completion %
Tied at #6 with Peyton Manning Cool

Long

TD
Tied at #2

Yards per Attempt

I didn't expect too much from him the first game,he is definitely our future.
Cool

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
Giants fan here,

Congrats on the win, you guys deserve it. At first I thought the amount you've traded for RGIII was nuts, but well proved a smart trade. Remember, us giants made a trade for Eli a few years back.

thanks man. You know, I think the nfce is back to being the top divison in football again, something IMO we haven't been since 08
skinsfanLA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
We held brees to 150 yards at 7:23 left in the 4th. He started airing it out every play to the tune of almost 200 more yards. My point being,great D until the end!

We went to Prevent too early. I don't understand why DCs are so impressed with Prevent D. All it does it prevent the D from looking good.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Ahhhh the old "unnamed source". It's been way too long, my very credible friend!
DCRED

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
Giants fan here,

'

Thanks man can we get that $36 million back please?
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:
Giants fan here,

'

Thanks man can we get that $36 million back please?
Haha, good one! That'd be awesome! Laughing
MikeT14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slateman wrote:
MikeT14 wrote:
i must of missed something, I thought Orakpo was fine.

Sure, if by fine you mean dropping an interception and providing average rush.

He's a good pass rusher. He belongs in a 4-3 so he can play end.

So all the guys that watch film are finally releasing their reports saying Orakpo made fine plays against double teams and forced ball carriers into unblocked Redskin players. yes, he dropped an INT, it happens. more often that not to all redskins

justsayin.jpg

- mike23md on the sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 38 of 39

Jump to: