Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Good Game

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OneBadCat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Good Game Reply with quote

Hey Panthers fan here. Just wanted to say good game to you guys. The Buccs beat us in the trenches all game long. Our offensive line had zero push. Out of all of the division rivals I have the most respect for you guys. Well played and very well coached. But beware we will be a better team the next time we play and I have a feeling the Panthers had some of you scared that we were going to come back on you.

Barron is a game changer that you should be very happy to have. He made some huge plays today. McCoy gave us hell and the Buccs raped our special teams(seems like everyone's been doing that lately). Mad

Cheers
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Game Reply with quote

OneBadCat wrote:
Hey Panthers fan here. Just wanted to say good game to you guys. The Buccs beat us in the trenches all game long. Our offensive line had zero push. Out of all of the division rivals I have the most respect for you guys. Well played and very well coached. But beware we will be a better team the next time we play and I have a feeling the Panthers had some of you scared that we were going to come back on you.

Barron is a game changer that you should be very happy to have. He made some huge plays today. McCoy gave us hell and the Buccs raped our special teams(seems like everyone's been doing that lately). Mad

Cheers

It was a good game yes, but I agree/disagree on coming back. It made most fans nervous about a comeback yes, but the Bucs could have put this game earlier a lot quicker. Mike Sullivan's playcalling prevented a blowout in my opinion. Josh Freeman carved up the defense and his stats don't really simulate his play.

it was Early 3rd qtr when we went into conservative mode and it almost backfired.
Evil Betty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Game Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
OneBadCat wrote:

Cheers

It was a good game yes, but I agree/disagree on coming back. It made most fans nervous about a comeback yes, but the Bucs could have put this game earlier a lot quicker. Mike Sullivan's playcalling prevented a blowout in my opinion. Josh Freeman carved up the defense and his stats don't really simulate his play.

it was Early 3rd qtr when we went into conservative mode and it almost backfired.

Early 3rd we were conservative? We pretty much dink and dunked in the passing game the whole time. That's the main negative I took from this game was the lack of attempts downfield. Had me scared about a comeback the way our offense kept stalling in the 2nd half.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Game Reply with quote

I appreciate the props, OneBadCat, but we can continue this conversation in the game day thread.

Thanks.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: