Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New man, older body: Big Ben at 30
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
I don't blame anyone for thinking otherwise. I would agree. I doubt it's bad at all. My wife was really worried when she was first pregnant, but as soon as she started noticing the baby bump, she calmed down. Fortunately, my wife hasn't bad the baby blues at all, although, you never know how someone could be.

More than likely, all will go well. I doubt he'll even miss a game, to be honest.

I get what youre saying and understand completely.

Just saying that postpartum depression isnt something that should excuse him, because it doesnt excuse anyone else, and that if she does indeed end up suffering from it, that him not playing really wouldnt help her anyway since its something that usually requires professional help, but more often than not isnt anything too serious. And with Ben's resources, he can afford top of the line help.

Anyway, not trying to change your mind...just sharing my POV.
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
I don't blame anyone for thinking otherwise. I would agree. I doubt it's bad at all. My wife was really worried when she was first pregnant, but as soon as she started noticing the baby bump, she calmed down. Fortunately, my wife hasn't bad the baby blues at all, although, you never know how someone could be.

More than likely, all will go well. I doubt he'll even miss a game, to be honest.

I get what youre saying and understand completely.

Just saying that postpartum depression isnt something that should excuse him, because it doesnt excuse anyone else, and that if she does indeed end up suffering from it, that him not playing really wouldnt help her anyway since its something that usually requires professional help, but more often than not isnt anything too serious. And with Ben's resources, he can afford top of the line help.

Anyway, not trying to change your mind...just sharing my POV.

Oh, I gotcha brother. I can't say I'd be thrilled at all if something caused her grief and he didn't play until she was "better". However, I wouldn't really complain. I know if it were my wife, I'd drop everything to make sure she's okay. So if Ben did the same, I'd be understanding.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: