Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Season Opening Roster Analysis & Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrplChilPill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So why come in the thread if you don't want to talk about it? As for trading Allen, I agree they should do that if they are awful again. Because if they are awful again, that would indicate they still have many holes. You cannot fill them without some change. But, I think they will go 6 and 10 and will not blow up the team.
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PrplChilPill wrote:
So why come in the thread if you don't want to talk about it? As for trading Allen, I agree they should do that if they are awful again. Because if they are awful again, that would indicate they still have many holes. You cannot fill them without some change. But, I think they will go 6 and 10 and will not blow up the team.

6 and 10 is basically what I expect for the key heads of the team (Ponder, Spielman and Frazier) to keep there jobs. Anything less than 6 and 10, the team will have to seriously start considering blowing things up a bit in terms of coaching and philosophy. I actually like Bill Musgrave and what he is doing wth the offense, I am just not sure Ponder is the right QB for it and if Frazier has the right defense.

Otherwise, I generally wouldnt trade Allen. If MN had pick #1, i would still rather keep Allen then create a hole at RE. I guess I am not confident in getting enough in return from him that would compensate the impact he should continue to make for another 3-5 years.
Swaps

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave up and stopped reading after you said that Charlie Johnson is a better tackle than guard...

"the more I like you, the more I want to smash your face into the ground." -- Jared Allen
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: