Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How long before Kaepernick becomes starter?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
I've seen plenty of people respond with just an emoticon. I do it and suddenly I'm made a pariah?! Confused Again, ridiculous. Steady got over it, so can the rest of us.
I'll be watching for those of you who post just emoticons though so I can point them out to Y2 and let him spit his vitriol at you as well. Razz Don't let me catch you!

Talk about "ridiculous to the extreme". Y2 has already said his part and he's done on the matter. Yet you continue to draw it out, just drop it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
I've seen plenty of people respond with just an emoticon. I do it and suddenly I'm made a pariah?! Confused Again, ridiculous. Steady got over it, so can the rest of us.
I'll be watching for those of you who post just emoticons though so I can point them out to Y2 and let him spit his vitriol at you as well. Razz Don't let me catch you!

Laughing

___
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:

Laughing

Aha! We have our first offender...other than me, that is! Laughing

fa·nat·ic (f-ntk)
A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.
Fleener: 21 Recs 222yds 86 YAC Walker: 7 Recs 89yds 13YAC
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Topic over. If this is brought up again, you will be officially warned.

Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reopening the topic for Colin Kaepernick discussion. Anything else will not be tolerated.

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
rudyZ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin isn't handsome. But he can throw the ball.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
oldman9er

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big gangly 3CPO muther, he is... I want to have his babies...

___
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He certainly gets the "world's creepiest smile" award.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can tell that Harbaugh is trying to get this offense ready for Kaep. I mean we do power run and he himself has some wheels. His arm is built for a high powered offense.

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
You can tell that Harbaugh is trying to get this offense ready for Kaep. I mean we do power run and he himself has some wheels. His arm is built for a high powered offense.

I'm surprised Kap did so much read-option in the pre-season. You would think Harbs would want him practicing under center, but he looked great in that offense. I hope to see some of it in the regular season.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

I'm surprised Kap did so much read-option in the pre-season. You would think Harbs would want him practicing under center, but he looked great in that offense. I hope to see some of it in the regular season.

The way I see it, Harbaugh has two offenses. One for Alex/Tolzien, and one for Kap (and formerly Josh Johnson), that work to their specific strengths. Kap still has to work in order to get his game up to par in all formations. If Alex gets injured and Kap has to play, we'll probably do a lot of shotgun, read-option, and very little straight drop backs from under center. Hopefully by this time next year, he has it all down, so he can use the entire playbook (including the option plays Alex isn't athletic enough to run). This year... I'm not sure he'll play much, if Alex is healthy. But he'd offer some exciting possibilities. Personally, I'd line him up at WR one a 3rd and 1, with the heavy set. It would just screw with DCs' heads, all around the league.

y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Personally, I'd line him up at WR one a 3rd and 1, with the heavy set. It would just screw with DCs' heads, all around the league.

I want both QBs lined up in the shotgun just off-center with a direct snap to one of the two. I've wanted this from an offense for a long time. That'd be confusing.

Not sure what you do from there, but that's why I don't design plays for a living.

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
big9erfan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
Personally, I'd line him up at WR one a 3rd and 1, with the heavy set. It would just screw with DCs' heads, all around the league.

I want both QBs lined up in the shotgun just off-center with a direct snap to one of the two. I've wanted this from an offense for a long time. That'd be confusing.

Not sure what you do from there, but that's why I don't design plays for a living.

I want Kap to run the play Cam ran at Auburn where he gets a shotgun snap, takes a few steps toward the los and then pulls it down and throws a pass ... or runs. When you're big and fast and have a cannon for an arm that's an incredibly difficult play to stop.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
rudyZ wrote:

I want Kap to run the play Cam ran at Auburn where he gets a shotgun snap, takes a few steps toward the los and then pulls it down and throws a pass ... or runs. When you're big and fast and have a cannon for an arm that's an incredibly difficult play to stop.

I absolutely love that play.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
rudyZ wrote:

I would be afraid to run that play with Goodwin at C. As soon as a halfway decent DT pushes him backward, that play would break down. We could try it against a 3-4 team that has a plug at NT. CK could step right in, draw the safeties in, stand up and lob it deep with a flick of the wrist.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: