Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Aint Ravens Talk: All off topic conversation goes here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sp6488

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
Blueridge didn't show up and knock the beer selection did he? Or tell you which chips would have been a better buy?

This went right over my head Sad

This guy...

Quote:
Reach! What, did the Seahawks or Browns make this pick for Ozzie? Terrible value. Real cute, guys. It made me ill to see all of the guys we could have taken here, but didn't. Gino Gradkowski. Gino. Gradkowski. No matter how you say it, it just sucks.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490030&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

There's something in just about every one of our old draft threads that were bumped ~3 months after the fact.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
Blueridge didn't show up and knock the beer selection did he? Or tell you which chips would have been a better buy?

This went right over my head Sad

This guy...

Quote:
Reach! What, did the Seahawks or Browns make this pick for Ozzie? Terrible value. Real cute, guys. It made me ill to see all of the guys we could have taken here, but didn't. Gino Gradkowski. Gino. Gradkowski. No matter how you say it, it just sucks.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490030&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

There's something in just about every one of our old draft threads that were bumped ~3 months after the fact.

LOL, oh, that guy. I saw his posts but laughed him off enough to not remember his name. Makes sense now Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is now 100 pennies!

......please respond with your favorite/greatest gif or image. Best one wins

RainbowCarebear wrote:
I kind of want to taste it
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
This thread is now 100 pennies!

......please respond with your favorite/greatest gif or image. Best one wins

Get outta here with your Iggles Forum shennanigans!!!!!

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

drd23

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Join the FF Survivor Pool http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=495715

We've (Ravens fans) only got 3 entrants so far

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
Victor Cruz Pun

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone's planning on getting Madden for the 360 when it comes out I'm running a league on here and we've got 15 people so far, the link is in my sig Very Happy

RainbowCarebear wrote:
What kind of crabs you want? I got all kindz
Token

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I tried to draft Justin Tucker in my auction league... only to find out he wasn't available to be drafted yet. I was so disappointed.
Integrity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Token wrote:
So I tried to draft Justin Tucker in my auction league... only to find out he wasn't available to be drafted yet. I was so disappointed.

He wasn't listed on ESPN but you could still get him if you searched for him by name.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integrity wrote:
Token wrote:

He wasn't listed on ESPN but you could still get him if you searched for him by name.

Yea, I was able to get him through the waiver wire.
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play this

Should be fun.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

coordinator0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas isn't looking too bad tonight. I liked what they did this off-season. That secondary is much improved and I like the make-up of their offense too. They're my pick for the NFCE this season, although I expect the Giants and Eagles to put up a good fight.

I wonder how many people will be picking up Ogletree in fantasy football now...
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Dallas isn't looking too bad tonight. I liked what they did this off-season. That secondary is much improved and I like the make-up of their offense too. They're my pick for the NFCE this season, although I expect the Giants and Eagles to put up a good fight.

I wonder how many people will be picking up Ogletree in fantasy football now...

Yeah I like the way they looked tonight, I figured they'd improve defensively. That said I like that we play them week 6 as I think by that time we'll have enough game tape on them to try and exploit that defense. But it looks like its going to be incredibly tough to do. Giants started with a superb gameplan against Ware and he still had a multi-sack game... And at last I checked Jon Ogden retired a few years back so I can't see us having much of an answer to stopping him.

Heck this schedule is just going to be hellacious. All the NFCE defenses are going to have superb defenses (sans Redskins.. Yet they still should be quality) and they have the offensive weapons to really challenge us. This schedule is absurd....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Giants also had Locklear at LT but the Ravens aren't in a much better position with McKinnie. If Carr and Claiborne continue to perform well on the outside I think the best way to beat Dallas' defense is to focus the passing game over the middle of the field. They still don't have good safety play either so that's something to watch out for. I'm fairly confident the defense will be able to handle most teams as long as they can manufacture a pass-rush.

What other games are you guys going to be focusing on this weekend? Obviously we'll all be interested in the Ravens game but I'm going to keep an eye on the 49ers @ Packers game too. That should be quite the battle when it's the Packers offense vs. the 49ers defense. The 49ers offense vs. Packers defense is interesting too since both units should be improved from last season. Steelers @ Broncos is going to be another one to watch for. I'm more interested in seeing how the Steelers defense functions without the veteran leaders they let go of than Manning's first game as a Bronco but both are good storylines.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:

What other games are you guys going to be focusing on this weekend Obviously we'll all be interested in the Ravens game but I'm going to keep an eye on the 49ers @ Packers game too. That should be quite the battle when it's the Packers offense vs. the 49ers defense. The 49ers offense vs. Packers defense is interesting too since both units should be improved from last season. Steelers @ Broncos is going to be another one to watch for. I'm more interested in seeing how the Steelers defense functions without the veteran leaders they let go of than Manning's first game as a Bronco but both are good storylines.

Well I'm most excited to see the Steelers-Broncos game. Peyton Manning is tied with Ray Lewis as my favorite player in the NFL so I'll be rooting for him to beat the Steelers... and then there's the fact that the Steelers are a divisional foe that I can analyse for deficiencies (not that we play them until another 2+ months... which is stupid). At the very least we can see if the Steelers' offseason drama with Wallace, injuries, and new offense will impact how they might look to start the season.

And of the morning games I think the Colts/Bears game, the Patriots/Titans game, and the Eagles/Browns game all have different elements of interest. On the one hand, we play Indy later in the season and I'm just curious as to how good Luck looks against what should be a quality defense. With the Patrios we play them week 3 so I want to see exactly how their defense looks. Obviously the offense should continue to be extremely explosive, but I wonder if the secondary looks like its improve much if any. If Locker is able to move the ball well without Britt, then that's probably a good sign. And with the latter game it's two opponents that we will be playing within the first quarter of the season. The Browns I'm not too afraid of, but I suppose it is worth noting just how good Trent Richardson looks to be this early in his career. With the Eagles, we'll be preparing for them next week, so I'd like to see if Vick looks more like 2010 Vick or 2011 Vick. Also any injuries in that game will be worth noting.

Of the three day games I'm most interested in, I probably find the Philly game most relevant. But with the Skins'/Saints game in that time slot and with both games being on Fox... that's not happening. So with the other two games being on CBS hopefully one of those will be playing locally, don't care much which game.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
What other games are you guys going to be focusing on this weekend?

Jets. Really interested in seeing how and how often Tebow gets used. I'll be looking at Bears-Colts too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 14 of 30

Jump to: