Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Madden League - PS3 (looking for owners - 6 spots)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SappDaddyDance

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
YoungBucs15 wrote:
SappDaddyDance wrote:
So we are about at least 2 players short

So far we have the:

Raiders,
Buccaneers
Seahawks
and
Redskins

BSH isn't able to play online so we are down to 3 right now. Surprised more people don't have it on here, at least on the Bucs thread. Just got in on a 32 owner league in the game thread.

i might be able to VERY soon....nothing for sure yet, but I would be able to join in whenever w/proper pw right?

Yeah that would work fine. I'll set the league up tonight and send out invites. Even if we only get a few, still better playing Madden with people that I know that randoms that cheese all game.

Even though RGIII is my boy (both in real life and Madden 13), I'll switch over to the Buffalo Bills. For balance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be game for this, i live in Europe though so time difference may be a factor.

ill pick the Jags

online ps3 name is blaine-stew

Also anyone playing on one player notice how easy it is against the computer? Madden 12 on 'all-madden' it was virtually impossible to stop the run or get a turnover on defense.

Playing 'all-madden' difficulty on Madden 13 in my first season on career mode i went 13-3 regular season and won the superbowl with #1 ranked Def as the Bucs, i made a lot of big plays on Offense but threw 34 Ints and still managed to only lose 4 games all season

Now its TOO EASY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: