Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

KELLEN WINSLOW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
I won't say anything

Sacks98 wrote:
Quote:
Bucs will not receive a draft pick from the Seahawks for Winslow, unless he rejoins the team. Bucs will get a seventh for Brian Price

https://twitter.com/NFLSTROUD/status/242662700600152064

hahaha

omg no 7th round pick for winslow?!?!?! Shocked Shocked ... We did get robbed!

After all the smack you talked about how crazy it was to give up a 7th for Winslow you should eat your crow like a man, you gave up your leading receive for nothing...

It was a conditional 7th rd pick, that we would have only given up if he made the team and contributed. How in the world is that a bad move for a former all pro coming off nearly 800yds the year previous?

C'mon man... Take off the blinders and open your eyes to the real world.

How stupid and illiterate are you people in this seahawk forum??

You were correct about the fact that Winslow wasn't quite as valuable as we thought. I think he is still an elite pass catcher but I wasn't fond of his attitude while he was here. With that being said, your conduct is unacceptable. Feel free to leave this forum unless you've decided to treat us with the same respect that we've extended to you. Perhaps some members have blinders on, or have differing opinions then you, but you've certainly crossed a line here. Bye bye.

"We all we got, we all we need"
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
I won't say anything

Sacks98 wrote:
Quote:
Bucs will not receive a draft pick from the Seahawks for Winslow, unless he rejoins the team. Bucs will get a seventh for Brian Price

https://twitter.com/NFLSTROUD/status/242662700600152064

hahaha

omg no 7th round pick for winslow?!?!?! Shocked Shocked ... We did get robbed!

After all the smack you talked about how crazy it was to give up a 7th for Winslow you should eat your crow like a man, you gave up your leading receive for nothing...

It was a conditional 7th rd pick, that we would have only given up if he made the team and contributed. How in the world is that a bad move for a former all pro coming off nearly 800yds the year previous?

C'mon man... Take off the blinders and open your eyes to the real world.

How stupid and illiterate are you people in this seahawk forum??

You were correct about the fact that Winslow wasn't quite as valuable as we thought. I think he is still an elite pass catcher but I wasn't fond of his attitude while he was here. With that being said, your conduct is unacceptable. Feel free to leave this forum unless you've decided to treat us with the same respect that we've extended to you. Perhaps some members have blinders on, or have differing opinions then you, but you've certainly crossed a line here. Bye bye.

Wow, I guess I'm late to the conver', and it looks like Caaddy24 is an Adopt-a-Bas'turd', Laughing, Don't get mad Bro, your team sucks and is only getting worse, while he Hawks are on their way to the playoffs, oh yeah, It did feel good to get into the playoffs with a 7-9 record while the Buc's sat out with a 10-6 record... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing , Go back to your own forum.

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this is going no where fast.

Caddy, you gotta understand buddy that when a team makes a "splash" move like this, fans are going to get excited. You have every right to come in here and post that we should temper our expectations for Winslow (though after reading the thread, most of the posts were about how we got excellent value for a potential #2 TE), but you're not going to be welcomed with open arms if you only belittle the members of this forum with name-calling and such.

You certainly aren't the only one to act out in this thread, but I'm just letting you know as a guest to our side of the forum. I think we can all look back now and realize that neither side got anything. It's like the whole thing never happened Laughing

Seahawk fans, no reason to go down to that level if you feel a visiting fan is acting out. Only makes us look better if we can look past things that come off as trolling Mr. Green
Dr.Seahawk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole Winslow trade was done with a wink and a nod IMO. Tampa rids itself of a player that probably doesn’t represent what the organization does and they do so with at least some return for there investment. (meaning not just releasing the player out right ((bad PR move)) )

The Seahawks get a potential weapon at the TE spot for a conditional low round pick. (even knowing Winslow might be more headache then he is worth) The trade also shows the players and fans, that the organization means what it says. ComPETE.
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***Update***
Quote:
Former #Seahawks, #Browns and #Buccaneers TE Kellen Winslow failed his physical with the #Patriots.

http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/243418112991559680
Tom Brady Tribute
hdshot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be more to the story why the Hawks cut ties. If he didn't want a pay cut then he was stupid and I don't believe someone could be that dumb.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hdshot wrote:
Might be more to the story why the Hawks cut ties. If he didn't want a pay cut then he was stupid and I don't believe someone could be that dumb.

Yea sound's like his knees are in really bad shape once Moore was cut by Cleveland Schneider probably didn't see it as much of a downgrade and asked him to take a pay cut or else.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: