Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

brandon tate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
c_mcclure15

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: brandon tate Reply with quote

Hey guys sorry to barge into your forum but as a chiefs fan I dont see many other teams games especially preseason. However I am in a fantasy league that you can get points for return yards.

Brandon Tate has got my attention for that but I want someone that can get a little bit of offensive action as well. Do any of you know how cincinnati plans to use brandon tate this year? Also is it still in cincinnatis plans to even use him in the return game I have no idea who they have picked up all I know is last year he had 1500 return yards
Anonymous3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sucks

Unless you get points for the return game, he's worthless. Even then he's still worthless

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kick and punt return duties will be platooned this year unless someone really stands out so you might want to check another team for this question.
theJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah he'll do some return duties, but is also planned to be the #2 receiver. Which is to say he'll be the 3rd or 4th option.

He's a borderline option. It wouldn't hurt to own him, but don't plan to play him until you see a few games.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: