Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions need rb: Ben Tate?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amazingandre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jargin wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
I figured when I mentioned trading Andre it was as good as saying lol
Trading Dre would be blasphemy, heresy and treason all at the same time.

U would know all about that wouldn't you
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
jargin wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:

Let's not get this started, please.

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
jargin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
jargin wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:

I was tempted to say something in another thread about how he is "pumped" about Posey even though when we drafted him he absolutely slandered the pick, Kubiak, Smith and essentially called everyone a failure. Its funny how one can go from so hot to so cold. I'm not going to address him, I'm just going to say that our sig bet for a year is still in tact, I haven't forgotten about it, and when Marvin Jones doesn't win the rookie of the year, I will only wish that the sig bet had been for 10 years instead of 1.

[quote="amazingandre"]Do me a favor and never quote me again[/quote]
amazingandre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jargin wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
jargin wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:

I was tempted to say something in another thread about how he is "pumped" about Posey even though when we drafted him he absolutely slandered the pick, Kubiak, Smith and essentially called everyone a failure. Its funny how one can go from so hot to so cold. I'm not going to address him, I'm just going to say that our sig bet for a year is still in tact, I haven't forgotten about it, and when Marvin Jones doesn't win the rookie of the year, I will only wish that the sig bet had been for 10 years instead of 1.

I raced home from a friends just so I could reply to this without having to use my phone

FIRST off, don't run your mouth about things you have no clue on, here was MY EXACT QUOTE after we picked Posey

Quote:
Hmmmmm, unsure of this pick. I do not know much about him. I hope Rick knows what he is doing.

Thompson would be good value in a few picks

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=489653&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=180

here was my next post in the devier posey thread about him

Quote:
Dude, youre not a fan of this team so don't tell us who we can and cannot like when we draft them....we don't like the pick and you trolling and pissing us off won't help ANYTHING, move along or stop pimping this guy like your his girl.....

The guy was a reach SIMPLE as that. He could be a good player, but I would have preferred Toon or Sanu at that point, he will always be compared to Sanu and if he is not as good we will regret this pick (our fo will anyway)......

as far as his past, im ok with that, he seems like a good person who made a bad choice, but it wasnt THAT big of a deal, to me anyhow

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=489924&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

So again, before you spew crap from your mouth, it better be accurate.

Second point, I have not forgot our bet and I still stand by it. I wish he had gone to a team in more need of wr help but he didn't. Chances are I will lose the bet, but life goes on. I still think Jones will be a GREAT player, and even this pre season he showed flashes of brilliance, but it is what it is. I prefer Jones to Posey even at this point, but right now we have Posey and he has shown some good things, and some bad things, hopefully he is on the 53, but is like Brandon Harris from last season and always inactive, unless at some point he really starts coming along.

Third over all point, Im tired of you bashing my in subtle ways and no one chiming in but the first time I do I get a rain of fire brought my way, this is BS, and I hope our mods even the field here.....

Fourth point, you may be book smart dude, but you have ABSOLUTELY no common sense about you AT ALL. Seriously, when someone suggests we trade Dre and Tate for Calvin and you chime in with how dumb that is and saying you need a freakin sarcasm smiley to know it was a joke, thats pathetic.
mse326

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both of you are acting like children. We have repeatedly said to both of you to cut it out, and yet you continue to take shots at each other. I really don't have the energy to keep telling you both to stop. If it continues we'll have to start handing out warnings.

This thread doesn't appear to be going anywhere but down so we're gonna lock it.

mse

#JDI
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mse326 wrote:
If it continues we'll have to start handing out warnings.

Given that you two have a history of this and so no signs of changing, I AM going to issue BOTH of you Warnings for your actions. You two WILL either:

1. Ignore one another
2. Change up your posting habits towards one another

...or you will have to find another site to post on. I speak for the rest of us in this forum when I say we are all tired of your childish behavior; If you two won't stop fighting like little children, we will simply get RID of you and continue our conversations among ourselves.

- ET

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: