Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Where does your username come from?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chipperboy1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
The Nike swoosh, an iconic logo that represents so much: innovation, passion, dedication, etc. Plus, I love to say swoosh.

Yeah, that was after you had how many names? 3? 4? Laughing You finally settled on swoosh.
swoosh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chipperboy1 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
The Nike swoosh, an iconic logo that represents so much: innovation, passion, dedication, etc. Plus, I love to say swoosh.

Yeah, that was after you had how many names? 3? 4? Laughing You finally settled on swoosh.

3, I believe. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to Greece Olympia High School, hence Olympia and my middle name is Martin, hence Olympia Martin.
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well when I originally joined the forums back in around '06 my name was MadAtFalcons because I was constantly infuriated at how my beloved dirty birds kept shooting themselves in the foot. I stopped browsing the forums for a year or two, but then got back into it but wasn't able to use that name any more.

So, when we picked ourselves up in TD, Smitty and Company's first year I came back and called myself ShockdAtFalcons for two reasons. I was shocked at how good we were playing, and as an homage to my favorite player at the time, DJ Shockley (may his football career rest in peace)

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
devils1854

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils-Duke Blue Devils
18-Old Baseball number(favorite number of my favorite player ever, Ryan Klesko)
54-Old Football number

#JDI

Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
birdman70

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
My first and last name and my birthday.

S - Scott
Car - Carasik
9 - born on september 9
88 - born in 1988.

pretty simple.

I could have sworn that scar was short for South Carolina. Would have bet money on it.
birdman70

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took my username from the show "Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law" The 70 is for 1970, the year I was born. Starting watching the Falcons in 1980.
Robust Perry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was drinking beers with some college buddies one summer between semesters when my friend said out of nowhere "I would give anything to be named Jermaine Shakespeare." He was an English major and big into literature but also had an appreciation for the more awesome 80's names. I took a second and for whatever reason it popped into my head "I would be Robust Perry." The nickname stuck and I'm still in touch with Jermaine Shakespeare. The list of other friend's spin off names has grown to include:

Percy Sweetwood
Barry Deeze
Yogi Sugarjohnson
Bob Dandershoot

and my other nickname Buster Tendy (I was originally Buster Tendy on FootballsFuture but was "kicked off" the site for talking trash. Someone told me I was "flaming" and thought they were referring to a different meaning than "instigating an argument.")
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i was 13 years old i seen this Falcon flying high in the sky above a burning building with a old lady hanging out the window yelling for help. I went to get a ladder to climb up and help her but the Falcon grabbed her took her off in the wild blue yonder to never be heard from or seen again. Was the craziest thing i have ever seen since i was 13 so the number stuck with me and i became a huge Falcon fan ever since i found out what amazing things they could do.

or i could have just been lazy and not came up with a cool name like the rest of you Sad But were gonna stick with that story Wink

Would have loved to go by my other tag Biscuits&Grady but that awesome fat son of a gun dont play for us anymore Sad

I really should come up with a new name i think this one has run it's course.
coors

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
When i was 13 years old i seen this Falcon flying high in the sky above a burning building with a old lady hanging out the window yelling for help. I went to get a ladder to climb up and help her but the Falcon grabbed her took her off in the wild blue yonder to never be heard from or seen again. Was the craziest thing i have ever seen since i was 13 so the number stuck with me and i became a huge Falcon fan ever since i found out what amazing things they could do.

or i could have just been lazy and not came up with a cool name like the rest of you Sad But were gonna stick with that story Wink

Would have loved to go by my other tag Biscuits&Grady but that awesome fat son of a gun dont play for us anymore Sad

you may not think its "cool"
but its strict, and straight to the point.
you're a Falcons fan, and you want the world to know it Laughing

if only you didn't choose UNlucky #13 Wink

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:

you may not think its "cool"
but its strict, and straight to the point.
you're a Falcons fan, and you want the world to know it Laughing

if only you didn't choose UNlucky #13 Wink

Actually the 13 is my lucky number XD Thats why i chose it if were being serious Razz I have great things happen for me on friday the 13th usually when most people say it's bad luck so the number sorta stuck with me on all my account named for anything. falconfan13, reaper13, ninja13 are my most used ones.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: