Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steven Johnson
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Steven Johnson Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
JHawk24 wrote:
He looked really impressive, but of course I'm biased. What does this forum think about his chances?

I think he makes it....to the practice squad

Dude.... can you change sig quotes? That was about the 2011 Raiders. They will play w/ heart this year. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Steven Johnson Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
JHawk24 wrote:
He looked really impressive, but of course I'm biased. What does this forum think about his chances?

I think he makes it....to the practice squad

Dude.... can you change sig quotes? That was about the 2011 Raiders. They will play w/ heart this year. Laughing

Just waiting for something else stupid enough that comes out of one of your posts. before I change it Wink But I will before the season begins, some things are worth savoring.

As for Johnson, I look forward to seeing him this game, sure he'll get more PT and will see what his game can become.

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
kansas bob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
Danger Danger!!!

Thread locking imminent!! Wink

Hasn't locked yet!!! lol
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AntiSuperstar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
Personally, I haven't seen a great deal to be impressed by, but maybe that is just me.

Yeah, I haven't seen a whole lot either. I don't think he's been all that impressive. Frankly I thought last year's preason cut at Linebacker Braxton Kelley was more impressive than Johnson has been.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiSuperstar wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
Personally, I haven't seen a great deal to be impressed by, but maybe that is just me.

Yeah, I haven't seen a whole lot either. I don't think he's been all that impressive. Frankly I thought last year's preason cut at Linebacker Braxton Kelley was more impressive than Johnson has been.

Weirdly enough, I was just reading an article yesterday on how Braxton Kelley is back at Kentucky as a Graduate Coach (Jeremy Jarmon too).

http://www.ukathletics.com/blog/2012/08/from-player-to-coach-familiar-faces-adjusting-to-new-roles.html

MUFC OK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: