Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Football's Future Packers Forum Fantasy League 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 4218
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chucknorris101 wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
SalsaRocks wrote:
Caught? I made it sitting on the couch next to your commissioner. It's a trade. If both parties fairly agree to a trade, it's made. Rice is not a budding superstar by the way, idk if that needs metioning. Just clairfy if it's jealousy that I have a good team going on that you couldn't figure out first. I love being your common enemy and all, I'm just saying I made a trade and it's humorus to see that any of you other than Gridiron Gods has an opinion in the matter.


Blackmon would be the budding superstar.


A first rounder on the jacksonville derping jaguars? If gabbert decides he needs to get it to the right team maybe. I was talking about julio jones taking away carries for passes. Sidney rice has just as much of a chance to have a great season in seattle.


Misread that.

Regardless, we know Gabbert is a budding superstar as well and the Jags will arguably be one of the most potent offenses in the league.


lol
_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deathstar


Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Posts: 711
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, I vote to veto this trade. It's somewhat suspect - I'd like to hear why the guy thought this was a good trade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 4218
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathstar wrote:
Again, I vote to veto this trade. It's somewhat suspect - I'd like to hear why the guy thought this was a good trade.


Yeah, I offered Green-Ellis and Colston for Foster and S. Rice. I thought that was more reasonable but it's all about perspective I guess.
_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chucknorris101


Joined: 20 Sep 2010
Posts: 3001
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
deathstar wrote:
Again, I vote to veto this trade. It's somewhat suspect - I'd like to hear why the guy thought this was a good trade.


Yeah, I offered Green-Ellis and Colston for Foster and S. Rice. I thought that was more reasonable but it's all about perspective I guess.


Less-but-still-robbery
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrAnderson2008


Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 152
Location: Lenoir, NC
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
deathstar wrote:
Again, I vote to veto this trade. It's somewhat suspect - I'd like to hear why the guy thought this was a good trade.


Yeah, I offered Green-Ellis and Colston for Foster and S. Rice. I thought that was more reasonable but it's all about perspective I guess.


Well......I actually would have taken either one. He contacted me and said he wanted Benson, but I wanted Turner and Blackmon and that's what it came to. Central offered me the trade too, and I got absolutely confused because I had no clue two different people we soliciting me for trades until the end of the process haha

As for the players, I know Foster is a higher end fantasy prospect but I'm not as high on him personally. I liked Blackmon, because I think Gabbert is going to make strides this season, and Blackmon is his #1 option, and his best option ESPECIALLY right now with MJD holding out. Turner was just a starter to fill a hole.......I plan to get most of my points with QB's and my talented WR core

Anyway, that's just my thoughts on it. I honestly don't care either way if it get's vetoed, I'm kinda neutral, and if it does, I wouldn't mind that Colston/BGE trade Central.
_________________
DannyB on CMIII wrote:
Shamp-what? He washes his hair with the blood of his felled opponents, and the tears from the lamentations of the newly widowed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chucknorris101


Joined: 20 Sep 2010
Posts: 3001
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im vetoing any and all trades involving foster that do not involve some kind of big time player on the other end. the #20 RB and #50 WR OR the #27 RB and #25 WR for the #1 RB and #47 WR just cant be allowed to fly. Sure you may not be high on him but thats no reason to take less than hes worth
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrAnderson2008


Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 152
Location: Lenoir, NC
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chucknorris101 wrote:
Im vetoing any and all trades involving foster that do not involve some kind of big time player on the other end. the #20 RB and #50 WR OR the #27 RB and #25 WR for the #1 RB and #47 WR just cant be allowed to fly. Sure you may not be high on him but thats no reason to take less than hes worth


Understandable and respectable. No hard feelings
_________________
DannyB on CMIII wrote:
Shamp-what? He washes his hair with the blood of his felled opponents, and the tears from the lamentations of the newly widowed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chucknorris101


Joined: 20 Sep 2010
Posts: 3001
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we're going to miss out on vetoing this because people cant be arsed to show up to pick on time much less veto a trade.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Posty


Joined: 04 Sep 2010
Posts: 1388
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chucknorris101 wrote:
we're going to miss out on vetoing this because people cant be arsed to show up to pick on time much less veto a trade.


Pretty much. I've been trying to show up each day for my pick/league happenings, but I've had some stuff going on. But until that happened, I was visiting this stuff a couple times a day.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrAnderson2008


Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 152
Location: Lenoir, NC
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chucknorris101 wrote:
we're going to miss out on vetoing this because people cant be arsed to show up to pick on time much less veto a trade.


Not sure how many it would take to veto, but if it comes down to one vote to veto, I'll will veto my own trade to keep peace in the league Laughing Cool
_________________
DannyB on CMIII wrote:
Shamp-what? He washes his hair with the blood of his felled opponents, and the tears from the lamentations of the newly widowed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 4218
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrAnderson2008 wrote:
chucknorris101 wrote:
we're going to miss out on vetoing this because people cant be arsed to show up to pick on time much less veto a trade.


Not sure how many it would take to veto, but if it comes down to one vote to veto, I'll will veto my own trade to keep peace in the league Laughing Cool


We're at six. We need seven.

I understand both sides. I'm neutral.
_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Packer70


Joined: 24 Apr 2005
Posts: 3297
Location: Vancouver
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veto also
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 4218
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7 has been reached. Will update the rosters accordingly.
_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrAnderson2008


Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 152
Location: Lenoir, NC
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
7 has been reached. Will update the rosters accordingly.


OK, well, I understand if it is also Vetoed but before it is agreed to, I will propose this trade so we have more than 48 hours to gather everyone's opinion.....

What does everyone think of Central's offered trade of:

Colston and Benjarvis Green- Ellis

for

Foster and Rice


I am also up to suggestions if anyone can see another trade between the two that would be fairer in their opinion...

or, I will also just put it out there...FOSTER IS ON THE BLOCK. Am looking for a starting RB and a Good WR.......suggested trades can be posted here so that we have more than 48 hours for trades to assesed

By the way, the rosters on the actual FleaFlicker website are more up-to-date than the ones on the draft page, so feel free to look at my roster and combine someone with Foster to help a suggested trade work if you'd like

Does that work?? Trying to make it easier
_________________
DannyB on CMIII wrote:
Shamp-what? He washes his hair with the blood of his felled opponents, and the tears from the lamentations of the newly widowed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Posty


Joined: 04 Sep 2010
Posts: 1388
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrAnderson2008 wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
7 has been reached. Will update the rosters accordingly.


OK, well, I understand if it is also Vetoed but before it is agreed to, I will propose this trade so we have more than 48 hours to gather everyone's opinion.....

What does everyone think of Central's offered trade of:

Colston and Benjarvis Green- Ellis

for

Foster and Rice


I am also up to suggestions if anyone can see another trade between the two that would be fairer in their opinion...

or, I will also just put it out there...FOSTER IS ON THE BLOCK. Am looking for a starting RB and a Good WR.......suggested trades can be posted here so that we have more than 48 hours for trades to assesed

By the way, the rosters on the actual FleaFlicker website are more up-to-date than the ones on the draft page, so feel free to look at my roster and combine someone with Foster to help a suggested trade work if you'd like

Does that work?? Trying to make it easier


That trade would get a veto from me as well. It's not nearly as lopsided, but I still don't like it. Neither Colston or BGE are really superstars in the way that Foster is. If the trade was something like Johnson/Johnson/Fitzgerald/Jennings/Jones/Green and BGE, I probably wouldn't have an issue because there's roughly equal value being traded then.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 18 of 21

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group