Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

John Clayton thinks playoffs for the Bills

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: John Clayton thinks playoffs for the Bills Reply with quote

John Clayton: Bills Playoff Drought Ends This Year

Clayton cites schedule and improved defense as reasons why the Bills could make the playoffs this year. His interview starts at about 40:30 in the audio clip.

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
xian3000

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A blessing from the Crypt Keeper! Is this something we can embrace without also accepting the curse from beyond the grave?

BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Homer shades off, yes I believe we are playoff team.. If we can stay healthy and Fitz can be slightly above average WC should be ours.. Good running attack with solid Lines and oppurtinistic secondary.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am slightly worried about our front heavy schedule though.. In NY than home to KC are gonna be close games.. Winning 1 is essential, for confidence and gauging us.
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...Playoffs? We'll see. I see people still are claiming we have an easy schedule this year. I don't buy that. I think several of those "easy" teams have gotten noticeably better. Initially, I had predicted us going 9-7 this year. Frankly, our offense so far in the preseason has given me cause for concern. It wouldn't shock me if we went 8-8 now.

I targeted 3 games that I think could go either way as deciding if we go or not. The most important one IMO is whether or not we beat the Titans. I figure the winner of that game likely gets the last WC spot. In addition, I also think it would be necessary to beat the Chiefs & Jaguars, teams I expect to have improved noticeably. If we lose to 1 of those 3 teams, then the only way we make it to the playoffs IMO would be by getting help from other teams along with beating the Seahawks. It's going to be a challenge, but I expect we'll be in the hunt this year!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this for a change: Bills becoming a popular playoff choice on ESPN.

Quote:
On Monday morning, ESPN.com released their expert predictions where nine of the 16 experts chose the Bills as a wild card team in the AFC playoffs.

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: