Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

PSW3 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (0-2) vs. Miami Dolphins (0-2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did that under thrown pass to Julio worry anyone? Matty Ice has looked great in the preseason, but once again that deep ball looks terrible. I don't know if it is lack of practice or we just have to accept the fact that Matt cannot throw deep to save his life.

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonnyQuest wrote:
Did that under thrown pass to Julio worry anyone? Matty Ice has looked great in the preseason, but once again that deep ball looks terrible. I don't know if it is lack of practice or we just have to accept the fact that Matt cannot throw deep to save his life.

It was close to 60 yards in the air and he didnt have much room to set up. I thought iy was fine, definitely not horrible. Its clear watching all three games his deep ball is just fine. People just have to actually watch.
devils1854

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonnyQuest wrote:

I said during the game that I really hoped the huge underthrow was on purpose because it was a horrible pass if it wasnt. If the CB that was covering Julio was any good, and had any sense of what was going on during the play, he would have picked off the pass.

#JDI
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:

It was close to 60 yards in the air and he didnt have much room to set up. I thought iy was fine, definitely not horrible. Its clear watching all three games his deep ball is just fine. People just have to actually watch.

The completion wasn't even 50 yards, and that is with Julio dragging defenders for a couple yards. I have no idea what you are talking about when you say he didn't have much room to set up. It clearly looks like he had a more than adequate pocket hence him stepping up to throw the bomb. His deep ball is fine when it is under 40 yards, more than that it seems to float and always be under thrown.

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: