Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Randy Gene Moss

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Randy Gene Moss Reply with quote

I haven't been able to watch any 49ers games yet, how has Mr. Moss looked so far? I want him to do well, but I know his head was a little out of football last season. Is he back?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Randy Gene Moss Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
I haven't been able to watch any 49ers games yet, how has Mr. Moss looked so far? I want him to do well, but I know his head was a little out of football last season. Is he back?

not bad so far, hasnt really gotten too much action, but at least he wasnt terrible enough to get cut like TO
Yfz01

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week he looked better. Had 3 catches, dropped another, and had yet another that would have been a touchdown if it were thrown.

Today he got open once during a play where Alex Smith got sacked. He also got overthrown in triple coverage.

Lil Uno with the sig.
P-Willy52

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt need its own thread buuuuut...

less than stellar, all the hype has been little produced on the football field.

1-0
Gore Whore 21

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its preseason so I'm not ready to pass judgement on Randy yet. All reports out of camp have said that he's been doing a terrific job, which at this point I hold in higher regard than a couple of preseason games. I think we want to keep Moss under wraps as long as possible so as not to give the other teams around the league one more thing to gameplan for.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
P-Willy52

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore Whore 21 wrote:
Its preseason so I'm not ready to pass judgement on Randy yet. All reports out of camp have said that he's been doing a terrific job, which at this point I hold in higher regard than a couple of preseason games. I think we want to keep Moss under wraps as long as possible so as not to give the other teams around the league one more thing to gameplan for.

Whats to game plan for??? He runs in a straight line. Pretty simple.

1-0
Yfz01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P-Willy52 wrote:
Gore Whore 21 wrote:

If it were so simple he wouldn't have over 150 career Touchdowns.

Idea

Lil Uno with the sig.
P-Willy52

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yfz01 wrote:
P-Willy52 wrote:
Gore Whore 21 wrote:

If it were so simple he wouldn't have over 150 career Touchdowns.

Idea

No, you know what hes going to do, you just could not stop it.

1-0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: