Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy outlook for AJ Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McGahee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Fantasy outlook for AJ Green Reply with quote

Hey guys I'm looking for a fantasy outlook for AJ Green

I cut him last season after week 1 Sad and I paid dearly for it. What kind of season do you guys see him putting up this year? I saw Dalton had a rough go during tonight's game so I'm wondering if Dalton having a sophmore slump might hurt AJ? Regardless I'm trying to figure out if AJ might be a high end WR1 or more of a WR2 type guy
theJ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Fantasy outlook for AJ Green Reply with quote

McGahee wrote:

I cut him last season after week 1 Sad and I paid dearly for it. What kind of season do you guys see him putting up this year? I saw Dalton had a rough go during tonight's game so I'm wondering if Dalton having a sophmore slump might hurt AJ? Regardless I'm trying to figure out if AJ might be a high end WR1 or more of a WR2 type guy

Did you not learn anything from last year?

Why don't you wait a few weeks into the regular season, then proclaim a sophomore slump. Way too early man.

I like AJ for 1100 yards, 12 touchdowns. I kind of see any increase in Dalton's yards going to other receivers (Gresham, Binns, Jones, Hawkins, etc). But AJ will be the primary red zone target, and i see a few multiple TD games. He didn't have any last year.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
rAmFan39

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Fantasy outlook for AJ Green Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
McGahee wrote:

Why don't you wait a few weeks into the regular season, then proclaim a sophomore slump. Way too early man.

I like AJ for 1100 yards, 12 touchdowns. I kind of see any increase in Dalton's yards going to other receivers (Gresham, Binns, Jones, Hawkins, etc). But AJ will be the primary red zone target, and i see a few multiple TD games. He didn't have any last year.

J how do you feel about Green-Ellis? I have him on my fantasy team and the number two running back slot is between him and Shonn Green. Do you think he will put up big numbers or should I trade for someone else to fill that number 2 spot?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Fantasy outlook for AJ Green Reply with quote

rAmFan39 wrote:
theJ wrote:
McGahee wrote:

J how do you feel about Green-Ellis? I have him on my fantasy team and the number two running back slot is between him and Shonn Green. Do you think he will put up big numbers or should I trade for someone else to fill that number 2 spot?

I know I'm not J, but I would say he should out produce Greene. He will be our main back. Definitely our goal line back and he doesn't fumble so you won't lose points there. Benson got 1,000 yards and 4+ tds last year so I would think Green-Ellis can match that. I think you are good for him to be your #2

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
rAmFan39

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Fantasy outlook for AJ Green Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
rAmFan39 wrote:
theJ wrote:
McGahee wrote:

I know I'm not J, but I would say he should out produce Greene. He will be our main back. Definitely our goal line back and he doesn't fumble so you won't lose points there. Benson got 1,000 yards and 4+ tds last year so I would think Green-Ellis can match that. I think you are good for him to be your #2

Alright thanks! I was just asking him since he was the only one to reply to the other guy, but thanks for the help!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Fantasy outlook for AJ Green Reply with quote

rAmFan39 wrote:
theJ wrote:
McGahee wrote:

Yeah he's a solid #2. Maybe even a high end #2.

I don't expect a huge chunk of yardage, but 10 TD's isn't out of the question.

I'd say he gets somewhere just north of 1000 yards, 12 TD's.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: