Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rashad Jennings: His role going forward with or without MJD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DjBuddaH

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
DjBuddaH wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
High Octane wrote:
I really wonder how Jennings can do for a full season. Anyone think he has a 1000 yard season in him?

1000 yards rushing might be tough just bc you dont know about his health a whole year, but 1000 rush/rec is pretty easy for him imo

What happened to "MJD Who?" Rolling Eyes

You guys amaze me.

Where did I do that? I have tempered expectations about Jennings far more than most Dj

I wasn't commenting on you as much as I was your post. Many Jags fans have essentially said "screw MJD" because of him holding out and they didn't have these views before Rashad had his first preseason game. I just don't understand peoples view on the whole situation. MJD has done soo much for this team, and in the past few months people have been bashing his character. I don't care if people bash the fact that he wants more money, but some believe that he isn't needed...which I think is absurd. They think that Rashad can produce like MJD did and that is definitely not the case.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7978242#7978242
Esteban wrote:
If people would listen to my advice I would give it but until then I wont
iPwn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DjBuddaH wrote:
I wasn't commenting on you as much as I was your post. Many Jags fans have essentially said "screw MJD" because of him holding out
Who has said this?
Quote:
and they didn't have these views before Rashad had his first preseason game.
I've viewed Jennings as a very, very good back since before last season.
Quote:
MJD has done soo much for this team, and in the past few months people have been bashing his character.
Who bashed his character?
Quote:
I don't care if people bash the fact that he wants more money, but some believe that he isn't needed...which I think is absurd.
Not exactly.
Quote:
They think that Rashad can produce like MJD did and that is definitely not the case.
Who said this?

You're taking things that people have said and are taking them to extremes. Not a single person here has said things about Jones Drew's character. Not a single person here has said that Jennings can produce like MJD last year. Not a single person here said they wouldn't rather have Jones Drew here. No one here has said this team wouldn't be better with Jones Drew. No one here has tried to diminish what he's done for the team.

Jennings is a very good back, whether you want to admit it or not. He should be more than capable of being a top 10 production back if we have to lean on him. And we're supposed to act worried?

Oh no, we might have to start a guy who has a career average of 5.4 YPC! Oh no, we might have to start a guy who led the league in yards after contact per carry the last time he played!

If MJD doesn't want to be there, then he can sit on his couch until he's ready to come out the last two years of the contract he signed. I'm not going to worry about it when there's a more than capable player waiting in the wing.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DjBuddaH wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
DjBuddaH wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
High Octane wrote:
I really wonder how Jennings can do for a full season. Anyone think he has a 1000 yard season in him?

1000 yards rushing might be tough just bc you dont know about his health a whole year, but 1000 rush/rec is pretty easy for him imo

What happened to "MJD Who?" Rolling Eyes

You guys amaze me.

Where did I do that? I have tempered expectations about Jennings far more than most Dj

I wasn't commenting on you as much as I was your post. Many Jags fans have essentially said "screw MJD" because of him holding out and they didn't have these views before Rashad had his first preseason game. I just don't understand peoples view on the whole situation. MJD has done soo much for this team, and in the past few months people have been bashing his character. I don't care if people bash the fact that he wants more money, but some believe that he isn't needed...which I think is absurd. They think that Rashad can produce like MJD did and that is definitely not the case.

I'm upset he isnt here, but if he came back I wouldnt disapprove of it at all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: