Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DCRA FANTASY FOOTBALL Game Challenges
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37164
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF...


I should have taken the extra B-Ball and Kickball pics afterall.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13218
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
WTF...


I should have taken the extra B-Ball and Kickball pics afterall.


No hopscotch or tetherball pics?
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Slam sig bet participants:

A62
Buddy
PincheJimmy
Dirk Gently
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37164
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
WTF...


I should have taken the extra B-Ball and Kickball pics afterall.


No hopscotch or tetherball pics?


The kickball league is actually a ton of fun... thank you very much.

Its a beer league and awesome. Soooo.. kiss my butt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37164
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37164
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
WTF...


I should have taken the extra B-Ball and Kickball pics afterall.


Laughing

Drunk reading comprehension fail.. Superfail.

I thought you guys said we WERE going to allow multiple submissions. Made sure to get one in today as well...

Just went back and realized you said we were NOT allowing the multiple submissions....


Oh well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10310
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that multiples should not count. However, even though I have already entered a very fun pic, it wouldn't be me if I didn't post one of my son. So here is from our trip to the lake with Sam the dog earlier today.


_________________


Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23918
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was going to go to the Lake today after work - but I decided to come home and prep for the Hurricane instead. Sorry White Division - I won't have a submission for ya.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23918
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Was going to go to the Lake today after work - but I decided to come home and prep for the Hurricane instead. Sorry White Division - I won't have a submission for ya.


Also. Before someone asks - I refuse to put a picture of going out to a restaurant. I find that silly.

And that fact that Matts and Ace both submitted restaurant/beer pictures was a major let down to all of humanity.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37164
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Was going to go to the Lake today after work - but I decided to come home and prep for the Hurricane instead. Sorry White Division - I won't have a submission for ya.


Also. Before someone asks - I refuse to put a picture of going out to a restaurant. I find that silly.

And that fact that Matts and Ace both submitted restaurant/beer pictures was a major let down to all of humanity.


One was going to a sports bar with a group of guys to watch the Cowboys.

The other was going to eat with my son after spending the day together doing stuff.


Not sure what else you wanted or expected. I also played b-ball with the guys twice this week and played in an adult kickball (beer) league. That has encompassed my entire week...... Maybe someone just doesnt have any friends to go out to a bar with.. huh Mr. 415 post in 1 week...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23918
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Was going to go to the Lake today after work - but I decided to come home and prep for the Hurricane instead. Sorry White Division - I won't have a submission for ya.


Also. Before someone asks - I refuse to put a picture of going out to a restaurant. I find that silly.

And that fact that Matts and Ace both submitted restaurant/beer pictures was a major let down to all of humanity.


One was going to a sports bar with a group of guys to watch the Cowboys.

The other was going to eat with my son after spending the day together doing stuff.


Not sure what else you wanted or expected. I also played b-ball with the guys twice this week and played in an adult kickball (beer) league. That has encompassed my entire week...... Maybe someone just doesnt have any friends to go out to a bar with.. huh Mr. 415 post in 1 week...


Hit a nerve, did I? Laughing

I just had higher expectations. That's all.

Although if you want to whip it out to see whose is bigger - feel free to ask your wife. Laughing

There is rarely a day where I am not either at the beach or lake after work with a group. Perks of living in Florida.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37164
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proof is in the pudding, sweetheart. I didnt see a single beach pic from you. Enjoy being a loser.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23918
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Proof is in the pudding, sweetheart. I didnt see a single beach pic from you. Enjoy being a loser.



_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tony7188


Joined: 02 Jan 2011
Posts: 3395
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't fair, I don't know how to upload pics from my phone on here... and I have one I took right before 8 o clock
_________________

ware94 wrote:
Gameball: Any remaining Cowboys fans.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27046
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony7188 wrote:
This isn't fair, I don't know how to upload pics from my phone on here... and I have one I took right before 8 o clock


Can you send pictures to your email from your phone?
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23918
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony7188 wrote:
This isn't fair, I don't know how to upload pics from my phone on here... and I have one I took right before 8 o clock


What? You have had a week....

And given that ACE lives in CT, I am going to assume that the competition is closed.

Silver League wins.

You guys get a point! Well done!
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 10 of 36

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group