Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The New Dawg Pound Intro Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
descott77


Joined: 22 Aug 2012
Posts: 25
Location: Broadview Heights, OH
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Intro Reply with quote

I have been reading things on this site for a few years and finally decided to join

Name: Dave

Age: 26

Current Location: Broadview Heights, OH

Occupation: Communications Assistant

Schooling: Bachelors from Bowling Green

Interests: Cleveland Sports (Cavs, Browns, Indians for those who think ohio state is a Cleveland sport, in which I dont like), Reading books on history, watching movies, coaching baseball

Dream Dinner: Kenny Lofton talking about what it was like to be a good baseball player and not take steroids

Favorite Movies: A Beautiful Mind, Major League, Warrior

Favorite Current Brown: Joe Haden

Favorite Past Brown: Braylon Edwards

Favorite Non Brown: Michael Vick

Favorite Athlete: Kenny Lofton

Look forward to chatting on the forum!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 40400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome friend

Please resize your avatar
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
descott77


Joined: 22 Aug 2012
Posts: 25
Location: Broadview Heights, OH
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Welcome friend

Please resize your avatar


Just noticed that mistake...sorry, a tad too big
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 40400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

descott77 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Welcome friend

Please resize your avatar


Just noticed that mistake...sorry, a tad too big


It's all good Very Happy

It's still a little too big (look at the size of mine). However like I said, welcome and I look forward to reading your posts.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 18295
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
descott77 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Welcome friend

Please resize your avatar


Just noticed that mistake...sorry, a tad too big


It's all good Very Happy

It's still a little too big (look at the size of mine). However like I said, welcome and I look forward to reading your posts.


Stop trying to minimize Kenny!
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The OUTLAW


Joined: 05 Jan 2005
Posts: 8394
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name:Jeffrey

Age:50

Current Location:Chicago, Il

Hometown:Shaker Heights

Occupation or school/area of study:Financial Planning, University of Cincinnati and Cleveland State University Alum

Nicknames:Outlaw

Interests besides football:Tennis, Basketball, Financial Literacy

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet):Henry Ford, Warren Buffett, Muhammad Ali, Martin Luther King,

Favorite Food:Salmon, New York Strip, Corned Beef, Bread Pudding, German Chocolate Cake

Favorite Movies:The Godfather, The Shawshank Redemption, Casablanca, Blazing Saddles, Goodfellas

Favorite TV Shows:Person of Interest, Grimm, Scandal, How I Met Your Mother

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time:Miles Davis, Prince, Steely Dan, John Coltrane, Stevie Wonder, Stanley Jordan

5 favorite albums of all-time:Kind of Blue (Miles Davis), What's Going On (Marvin Gaye) Are You Experienced (Jimi Hendrix), Aja (Steely Dan), Tapestry (Carol King).

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Haden

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Ozzie Newsome

Favorite non-brown player of all-time:Terry Metcalf

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL:
_________________
You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser

Vince Lombardi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cattleman78


Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 6844
Location: ohio
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigjohnson2009 wrote:
Well I've been getting a lot more active on here lately, and realized I never did this. Procrastinating for my accounting final here I go.

Name: Adam

Age: 20 (21 in 6 mos!!!!)

Current Location: Toledo, OH

Hometown: Toledo, OH

Occupation or school/area of study: Part-time Sports bar cook, full-time accounting major at the University of Toledo (Jr)

Nicknames: Flash or Latenight

Interests besides football: I like to drink socially. Been playing a lot of Madden. Love playing baseball in the summer. Player-coached a team this past summer, and play on a couple softball teams. When I have time just hanging out with good friends is always good.

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Bill Belichick, Bob Feller, Rob Thomas, Peyton Manning, and Bob Seger (random list off of the top of my head)

Favorite Food: Sports Bar food has gotten so old for me, so probably a really good steak, pastas, pizza, subs. I love subs.

Favorite Movies: Shutter Island, Inception... those are the recent ones. Haven't loved many movies lately. Old School, Dodgeball, Happy Gilmore.

Favorite TV Shows: Dexter, Breaking Bad, Modern Family, Parks and Recreation

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: matchbox twenty, Bob Seger, Weezer, Pearl Jam, RHCP

5 favorite albums of all-time: Not an album guy... Kinda grew w/o loving music and never fell in love with many albums.

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Colt McCoy

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Bernie Kosar

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Charles Woodson

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: SAA, or Eli Manning


Finally someone who likes Bob Seger. Gotta like those old time rock and roll. My favorite though is Nightmoves.
_________________
browns and indian fan 7272


Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NewWorldOrder


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 956
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Many of us have been around for awhile now so I thought it would be a good idea to reintroduce ourselves with a new template. In case anyone wants to check out the old thread, here it is....

The DAWG POUND Sign In... WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!

And the new template...

Name: Park

Age: 38

Current Location: garfield heights

Hometown: garfield heights

Occupation or school/area of study:
Poker Dealer
Nicknames: Yop

Interests besides football: poker, traveling, reading

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet):
Hitler, Einstein, grandfather, George Washington, Jenna Jameson
Favorite Food: Pancakes!

Favorite Movies: the natural, Forrest Gump, shawshank redemption, brave heart, pursuit of happyness

Favorite TV Shows: friends, 2.5 men with sheen, breaking bad

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: maxwell, Kenny Rogers, U2, James Taylor, eminem

5 favorite albums of all-time: who owns albums?

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: FLASH!

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: metcalf/sipe

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: joe Montana

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL:
_______________brady__


[/u]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 18295
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewWorldOrder wrote:
Quote:
Many of us have been around for awhile now so I thought it would be a good idea to reintroduce ourselves with a new template. In case anyone wants to check out the old thread, here it is....

The DAWG POUND Sign In... WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!

And the new template...

Name: Park

Age: 38

Current Location: garfield heights

Hometown: garfield heights

Occupation or school/area of study:
Poker Dealer
Nicknames: Yop

Interests besides football: poker, traveling, reading

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet):
Hitler, Einstein, grandfather, George Washington, Jenna Jameson
Favorite Food: Pancakes!

Favorite Movies: the natural, Forrest Gump, shawshank redemption, brave heart, pursuit of happyness

Favorite TV Shows: friends, 2.5 men with sheen, breaking bad

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: maxwell, Kenny Rogers, U2, James Taylor, eminem

5 favorite albums of all-time: who owns albums?

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: FLASH!

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: metcalf/sipe

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: joe Montana

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL:
_______________brady__


[/u]



I wanna welcome the guy who wants Einsten and Hitler at the same dinner table.

lol

Welcome
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NewWorldOrder


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 956
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wanna welcome the guy who wants Einsten and Hitler at the same dinner table.

lol

Welcome


what can i say??? i'm a sick puppy! makes it easier to be a Browns fan, that's for sure! thanks for the welcome!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 18295
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewWorldOrder wrote:
Quote:
I wanna welcome the guy who wants Einsten and Hitler at the same dinner table.

lol

Welcome


what can i say??? i'm a sick puppy! makes it easier to be a Browns fan, that's for sure! thanks for the welcome!


Fully agreed

Just got a kick out of that
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 6799
Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Jared

Age: 19

Current Location: Columbus

Hometown: Kalida, Ohio

Occupation or school/area of study: freshman at The Ohio State University

Nicknames: zell, J, JJ

Interests besides football: baseball, basketball

Your Dream Dinner(5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): JFK, Lincoln, Washington, Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse

Favorite Food: Tacos, Pizza, chicken, cheeseburgers

Favorite Movies: Shawshank Redemption, all of the LOTR movies, The Hobbit, TDKR trilogy, Star Wars

Favorite TV Shows: How I Met Your Mother, Blue Mountain State

5 favorite bands/artists of all-time: The Killers, The Beatles, Brad Paisley, Eminem, The Script

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Josh Gordon

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Kellen Winslow

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Jerry Rice

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Gronk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanWV


Joined: 12 Jan 2013
Posts: 26
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, so glad I found this forum. I'm looking forward to talking all things Browns leading up to free agency and the draft.


Name: Ryan

Age: 25

Current Location: Point Pleasant, West Virginia

Hometown: Point Pleasant, WV

Favorite Movies: Happy Gilmore, Scarface, Goodfellas, Friday Night Lights, The Dark Knight, Caddyshack, Major League, Remember The Titans

Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Californication, Shameless, House Of Lies, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Community, Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The League

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Trent Richardson

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Kevin Johnson

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Kenny Lofton

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Bruce Irvin, DE Seattle Seahawks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 18295
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanWV wrote:
Man, so glad I found this forum. I'm looking forward to talking all things Browns leading up to free agency and the draft.


Name: Ryan

Age: 25

Current Location: Point Pleasant, West Virginia

Hometown: Point Pleasant, WV

Favorite Movies: Happy Gilmore, Scarface, Goodfellas, Friday Night Lights, The Dark Knight, Caddyshack, Major League, Remember The Titans

Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Californication, Shameless, House Of Lies, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Community, Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The League

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Trent Richardson

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Kevin Johnson

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Kenny Lofton

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Bruce Irvin, DE Seattle Seahawks


Welcome to the forum

A few things...

1. You and I have the same exact taste in movies and tv shows.

2. Your Avy is too big. lol

If you ask, one of the mods or someone else might be able to resize it for you.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanWV


Joined: 12 Jan 2013
Posts: 26
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
RyanWV wrote:
Man, so glad I found this forum. I'm looking forward to talking all things Browns leading up to free agency and the draft.


Name: Ryan

Age: 25

Current Location: Point Pleasant, West Virginia

Hometown: Point Pleasant, WV

Favorite Movies: Happy Gilmore, Scarface, Goodfellas, Friday Night Lights, The Dark Knight, Caddyshack, Major League, Remember The Titans

Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Californication, Shameless, House Of Lies, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Community, Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The League

Favorite current Cleveland Brown: Trent Richardson

Favorite past Cleveland Brown: Kevin Johnson

Favorite non-brown player of all-time: Kenny Lofton

Favorite current non-brown in the NFL: Bruce Irvin, DE Seattle Seahawks


Welcome to the forum

A few things...

1. You and I have the same exact taste in movies and tv shows.

2. Your Avy is too big. lol

If you ask, one of the mods or someone else might be able to resize it for you.


1. I'm pretty eclectic in my movie/TV show tastes. I'll give anything a chance, but I lean toward stupid comedies and compelling dramas.

2. LOL...I thought it would automatically resize it, but guess I was wrong. Should be fine now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group