Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I, for one, will miss Chris Neild..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: I, for one, will miss Chris Neild.. Reply with quote

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/post/pocono-punisher-chris-neild-undergoes-successful-acl-surgery/2012/08/23/0cb08150-ed3c-11e1-a80b-9f898562d010_blog.html

I think he brought an intangible grit to the team.. I know he's not the most talented guy but he plays with his heart and gives it his all.. I'll surely miss him this season and wish him 100% health for next year --hopefully in B and G .. !! HTTR.
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its definitely a loss. Blue collar players bring a certain toughness superstars simply dont. I know he's hating it.

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll definitely miss the Mountaineer nt. he's a solid reserve who I think will be our starter at NT when Cofield retires. I have to say though, I'm excited about Baker and hopefully he shines with this opportunity. If he continues to play well, then we will know we have two solid young NTs for our future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was one of my misfit toys last year. Wanted him again, but alas he is injured.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
DCRED

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too. Was really starting to feel good about our DL depth. Guess this is why it is so important lol.
footy_29

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The team will miss him, but I believe there are enough blue-collar guys on this team. I think of Kory Lichtensteiger, Darrel Young, Reed Doughty, Lorenzo Alexander, Kedric Golston, Will Montgomery, Logan Paulsen, and I think you can add a couple of rookies to that list.

Having those all-effort players makes a big difference, it's just that I believe there is a dearth of that. M-Shan and Allen did a great job of balancing the roster through the transition mixing veteran leaders, high-potential youngsters, and the so-called lunch-pail guys. It's a good mix because you need the talent for your roster to be competitive and the way to maximize those players is putting them in an environment with hard-workers and great leaders of men.

Blknite01's masterpiece

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: