Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chris Kluwe (Deadpsin Article)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eastern Walrus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this kind of stuff

Go Kluwe
2013 Adopt a Minnesota Viking - Xavier Rhodes - CB - #29

XBL - Eastern Walrus
perrynoid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having grown up (well, sort of) in SE MN and having attended UW-La Crosse for (too) many years, it was my experience that those Wisconsonite Packer fans living near the MN border had a more heated rivalry with the Vikings, while the Wisconsonite Packer fans living near IL seemed to have a more heated rivalry with the Bears.
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polaris wrote:
And there you have the ever-reliable VikeFan79 submitting yet another gratuitous personal insult, deliberately altering my message before quoting it and then insinuating that I'm from some Mississippi backwoods (actually born and raised in Wisconsin but now a resident of one of America's largest cities.)

Here's a clue, VF79: Have something of substance to say. Ad hominem insults only show the world that you have nothing intelligent to say.

Go into any other forum here POLARIS and tell their fan base you despise their team and their fans. A "FIFY" is a slap on the wrist compared to the reaction you'll get anywhere else.

Did you honestly expect to come into the Vikings forum and insult our team and our fan base without anyone (especially me) saying anything? Your opinion is old and tired. You hate the Vikings and don't think we're even worthy of playing in the NFL. Our fan base and front office is a laughing stock. "blah blah blah blah blah" - POLARIS

I don't know where this whole football thing turned personal for you and I really don't care. Get over it and get over yourself.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polaris is a troll. he posts in our forum to anger and incite, which is Webby's specific definition of trolling. he states a few weeks back he doesn't hate anything, then today states he hates Viking fans.

go ahead mods, and tell me not to make it personal, but the truth is the truth. then Polaris can show up and complain he's been personally attacked.

it's what he always does.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread just didn't seem productive from the get go.

Polaris, you know the drill. You come in here, stir up trouble and pull the same i am the victim crap we have become sick of. What do you expect when coming into our forum with this attitude?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: