Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Redman Scheduled to get MRI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustPlainNasty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have little concern about the whole issue. When Dwyer and Batch can't go then I'll be concerned .

Redman is a grind it out type, always getting positive yards. Effective in ways a style like Emmit, not necessarily exciting but very effective. Also see Thomas Jones.

Dwyer has shown explosiveness this year coming into camp in shape. His eventual role could surprise us all.

...you have a forum resume?
3rivers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gatek99 wrote:
Id rather keep Dwyer, Rainey, and Batch and wait for Mendy or redman to come back.

I hope we don't sign any other old vets

we went 3-1 with back up qb, lets go 4-0 with back up rb's. Looks like this will be a passing team again but by default Embarassed

Make dwyer earn the stolen wages from the last few years and see how Batch and Rainey fill in as well. Maybe Ford can stay on the team , but will they keep that many rb's?
3rivers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Gunny Highway wrote:
Deangelo Williams on the cheap anyone ?

Stacked backfield with Stewart and Tolbert

No chance in hell.

I definitely wonder what is going on in Carolina signing J Stew to a new or extended contract with Williams and just signing Tolbert....

But I agree wont happen.

Maybe they see what has happened here, and don't want that happening to them? I don't follow other teams, but it sounds like they have 3 quality rb's so that would indicate they plan on running the ball and it won't matter if anyone gets hurt.

I just can't believe the injuries this team gets, seems like in recent years it is worse than ever from what I can recall.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: