Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A Little Something About Your Fellow Posters, Volume II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CBears019

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Tl;dr

BUT I DID IT FOR YOU!

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
abdi7451

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Hi. Haha. I am new here and thought I might introduce myself. My name is Abdi(as you can probably tell by the SN). I am 16 years old and in junior year of high school right now. High school sucks. Not because of the social aspect. I love meeting people in high school. It's just the homework that gets under my skin. Speaking of homework, I am doing some right now. #1-45 all in my Adv. Algebra with Trig textbook. I repeat, high school homework sucks. I was born and raised in Minnesota until I was in the 6th grade. Then I moved here to Chicago in 2008 when my pops landed a job here. Been here since. Love this city. Love the Bears. I have been a Bears fan for a long time, even back in Minnesota. So, yeah. I'm done introducing myself.

P.S: Homework sucks. How will Trig be useful later? Especially, If I don't want to pursue a career in something math-related.

Shoutouts to Delphi on the sig!

Adopt-a-Bear: Matt Blanchard l QB l #4 l P-Squad
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

abdi7451 wrote:
Well, Hi. Haha. I am new here and thought I might introduce myself. My name is Abdi(as you can probably tell by the SN). I am 16 years old and in junior year of high school right now. High school sucks. Not because of the social aspect. I love meeting people in high school. It's just the homework that gets under my skin. Speaking of homework, I am doing some right now. #1-45 all in my Adv. Algebra with Trig textbook. I repeat, high school homework sucks. I was born and raised in Minnesota until I was in the 6th grade. Then I moved here to Chicago in 2008 when my pops landed a job here. Been here since. Love this city. Love the Bears. I have been a Bears fan for a long time, even back in Minnesota. So, yeah. I'm done introducing myself.

P.S: Homework sucks. How will Trig be useful later? Especially, If I don't want to pursue a career in something math-related.

It only gets worse, friend. Welcome to the board.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

abdi7451 wrote:

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
bfanincheezland

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

I've been lurking this board for quite some time and finally decided so i can talk about Da Bears. Originally grew up in west central Illinois and have been a Bear fan all my life. I moved to Madison WI for school and stayed for work. Living behind enemy lines is rough especially lately with the recent record against the pack, but change is coming. I can feel it!!!
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bfanincheezland wrote:
Hi all,

I've been lurking this board for quite some time and finally decided so i can talk about Da Bears. Originally grew up in west central Illinois and have been a Bear fan all my life. I moved to Madison WI for school and stayed for work. Living behind enemy lines is rough especially lately with the recent record against the pack, but change is coming. I can feel it!!!

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bfanincheezland wrote:
Hi all,

Welcome to the boards!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My real name is, well... Shane. I am 25, married, and have 2 babies (2 year old boy and 1 year old girl). I played football in college for 1 year before enlisting in the United States Air Force. Got married early so I had my son right before my contract was up, and realized I didn't want to do tours away from my family anymore. So now I'm doing personal training as I finish my degree and prep for MCATs.

No I do not get to sleep much, which is why many of my posts will be from 10pm-2am during my breaks from schoolwork. Been a Bears, Bulls, STL Cardinals fan since before I was in school, and was also raised as a Gators fan since that was my first college game and campus I stepped foot on.
wiscbearsfan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I'm Shawn. I used to be a regular around here until I took something like a 2 year hiatus from FF. This is my post #6,000 so I figured I would make it count.

I live in southern Wisconsin. I'm married with 2 kids. My son has also become a Bears fan. I will be 35 next week. I have been a Bears fan since 1985. About the only things I've been a fan of longer are Star Wars and music and I probably know more about either than is healthy for a person! Cool I'm also a foodie and am quite fond of micro-breweries, red wine and single malt scotch.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiscbearsfan wrote:
Hey I'm Shawn. I used to be a regular around here until I took something like a 2 year hiatus from FF. This is my post #6,000 so I figured I would make it count.

I live in southern Wisconsin. I'm married with 2 kids. My son has also become a Bears fan. I will be 35 next week. I have been a Bears fan since 1985. About the only things I've been a fan of longer are Star Wars and music and I probably know more about either than is healthy for a person! Cool I'm also a foodie and am quite fond of micro-breweries, red wine and single malt scotch.

Glad you're back Wisc. We may need you to dip back into your vault of salary cap knowledge here in the coming weeks and months.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
wiscbearsfan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks AZ. I actually haven't kept up with cap stuff like I used to, particularly with the new CBA. That being said they seem to have a lot more info available about players cap numbers. I can't tell you how much time I spent calculating approx cap numbers back in the day!
mteward

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, as this is the place to introduce ourselves, i am from Newcastle in England but have been supporting the Bears for quite a few years now. It seems as though I joined in February last year but have no recollection of doing so! Perhaps I was on the sauce. But never mind, Hello.
RidiculousJames

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mteward wrote:
Hello, as this is the place to introduce ourselves, i am from Newcastle in England but have been supporting the Bears for quite a few years now. It seems as though I joined in February last year but have no recollection of doing so! Perhaps I was on the sauce. But never mind, Hello.

Welcome to FF! Nice to have another Brit around, we're taking over this place Laughing
2014 Adopt-a-Bear: S #45 Brock Vereen
Tackles: 12 || Interceptions: 0 || Forced Fumbles: 0
Bounty91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:
mteward wrote:

Welcome to FF! Nice to have another Brit around, we're taking over this place Laughing

Yeh, where are the Aussies??

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bounty91 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
mteward wrote:

Yeh, where are the Aussies??

I believe you may be the only one, sir.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: