Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A Little Something About Your Fellow Posters, Volume II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16688
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Tl;dr


BUT I DID IT FOR YOU!
_________________
👮

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
abdi7451


Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Posts: 256
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Hi. Haha. I am new here and thought I might introduce myself. My name is Abdi(as you can probably tell by the SN). I am 16 years old and in junior year of high school right now. High school sucks. Not because of the social aspect. I love meeting people in high school. It's just the homework that gets under my skin. Speaking of homework, I am doing some right now. #1-45 all in my Adv. Algebra with Trig textbook. I repeat, high school homework sucks. I was born and raised in Minnesota until I was in the 6th grade. Then I moved here to Chicago in 2008 when my pops landed a job here. Been here since. Love this city. Love the Bears. I have been a Bears fan for a long time, even back in Minnesota. So, yeah. I'm done introducing myself.

P.S: Homework sucks. How will Trig be useful later? Especially, If I don't want to pursue a career in something math-related.
_________________
O-Line, O-Line! Come out, come out, where ever you are!


Shoutouts to Delphi on the sig!

Adopt-a-Bear: Matt Blanchard l QB l #4 l P-Squad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chisoxguy7


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 2919
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

abdi7451 wrote:
Well, Hi. Haha. I am new here and thought I might introduce myself. My name is Abdi(as you can probably tell by the SN). I am 16 years old and in junior year of high school right now. High school sucks. Not because of the social aspect. I love meeting people in high school. It's just the homework that gets under my skin. Speaking of homework, I am doing some right now. #1-45 all in my Adv. Algebra with Trig textbook. I repeat, high school homework sucks. I was born and raised in Minnesota until I was in the 6th grade. Then I moved here to Chicago in 2008 when my pops landed a job here. Been here since. Love this city. Love the Bears. I have been a Bears fan for a long time, even back in Minnesota. So, yeah. I'm done introducing myself.

P.S: Homework sucks. How will Trig be useful later? Especially, If I don't want to pursue a career in something math-related.


It only gets worse, friend. Welcome to the board.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZBearsFan


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 10964
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

abdi7451 wrote:
Well, Hi. Haha. I am new here and thought I might introduce myself. My name is Abdi(as you can probably tell by the SN). I am 16 years old and in junior year of high school right now. High school sucks. Not because of the social aspect. I love meeting people in high school. It's just the homework that gets under my skin. Speaking of homework, I am doing some right now. #1-45 all in my Adv. Algebra with Trig textbook. I repeat, high school homework sucks. I was born and raised in Minnesota until I was in the 6th grade. Then I moved here to Chicago in 2008 when my pops landed a job here. Been here since. Love this city. Love the Bears. I have been a Bears fan for a long time, even back in Minnesota. So, yeah. I'm done introducing myself.

P.S: Homework sucks. How will Trig be useful later? Especially, If I don't want to pursue a career in something math-related.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.
_________________

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfanincheezland


Joined: 31 Dec 2012
Posts: 31
Location: Madison, WI
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

I've been lurking this board for quite some time and finally decided so i can talk about Da Bears. Originally grew up in west central Illinois and have been a Bear fan all my life. I moved to Madison WI for school and stayed for work. Living behind enemy lines is rough especially lately with the recent record against the pack, but change is coming. I can feel it!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GOGRIESE


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 19107
Location: Austin Texas
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bfanincheezland wrote:
Hi all,

I've been lurking this board for quite some time and finally decided so i can talk about Da Bears. Originally grew up in west central Illinois and have been a Bear fan all my life. I moved to Madison WI for school and stayed for work. Living behind enemy lines is rough especially lately with the recent record against the pack, but change is coming. I can feel it!!!


Welcome to the forum! Very Happy
_________________

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GRRLacher


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 07 Mar 2005
Posts: 20640
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bfanincheezland wrote:
Hi all,

I've been lurking this board for quite some time and finally decided so i can talk about Da Bears. Originally grew up in west central Illinois and have been a Bear fan all my life. I moved to Madison WI for school and stayed for work. Living behind enemy lines is rough especially lately with the recent record against the pack, but change is coming. I can feel it!!!

Welcome to the boards!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sugashane


Joined: 06 Jan 2013
Posts: 1164
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My real name is, well... Shane. I am 25, married, and have 2 babies (2 year old boy and 1 year old girl). I played football in college for 1 year before enlisting in the United States Air Force. Got married early so I had my son right before my contract was up, and realized I didn't want to do tours away from my family anymore. So now I'm doing personal training as I finish my degree and prep for MCATs.

No I do not get to sleep much, which is why many of my posts will be from 10pm-2am during my breaks from schoolwork. Been a Bears, Bulls, STL Cardinals fan since before I was in school, and was also raised as a Gators fan since that was my first college game and campus I stepped foot on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wiscbearsfan


Joined: 06 May 2006
Posts: 6350
Location: WI
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I'm Shawn. I used to be a regular around here until I took something like a 2 year hiatus from FF. This is my post #6,000 so I figured I would make it count.

I live in southern Wisconsin. I'm married with 2 kids. My son has also become a Bears fan. I will be 35 next week. I have been a Bears fan since 1985. About the only things I've been a fan of longer are Star Wars and music and I probably know more about either than is healthy for a person! Cool I'm also a foodie and am quite fond of micro-breweries, red wine and single malt scotch.
_________________
Quote:
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that.........he is gone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZBearsFan


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 10964
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiscbearsfan wrote:
Hey I'm Shawn. I used to be a regular around here until I took something like a 2 year hiatus from FF. This is my post #6,000 so I figured I would make it count.

I live in southern Wisconsin. I'm married with 2 kids. My son has also become a Bears fan. I will be 35 next week. I have been a Bears fan since 1985. About the only things I've been a fan of longer are Star Wars and music and I probably know more about either than is healthy for a person! Cool I'm also a foodie and am quite fond of micro-breweries, red wine and single malt scotch.

Glad you're back Wisc. We may need you to dip back into your vault of salary cap knowledge here in the coming weeks and months.
_________________

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wiscbearsfan


Joined: 06 May 2006
Posts: 6350
Location: WI
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks AZ. I actually haven't kept up with cap stuff like I used to, particularly with the new CBA. That being said they seem to have a lot more info available about players cap numbers. I can't tell you how much time I spent calculating approx cap numbers back in the day!
_________________
Quote:
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that.........he is gone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mteward


Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 130
Location: Newcastle
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, as this is the place to introduce ourselves, i am from Newcastle in England but have been supporting the Bears for quite a few years now. It seems as though I joined in February last year but have no recollection of doing so! Perhaps I was on the sauce. But never mind, Hello.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RidiculousJames


Joined: 09 Mar 2011
Posts: 1776
Location: Cheshire, England
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mteward wrote:
Hello, as this is the place to introduce ourselves, i am from Newcastle in England but have been supporting the Bears for quite a few years now. It seems as though I joined in February last year but have no recollection of doing so! Perhaps I was on the sauce. But never mind, Hello.

Welcome to FF! Nice to have another Brit around, we're taking over this place Laughing
_________________
2014 Adopt-a-Bear: S #45 Brock Vereen
Tackles: 12 || Interceptions: 0 || Forced Fumbles: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bounty91


Joined: 25 May 2009
Posts: 229
Location: Melbourne, AUS
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:
mteward wrote:
Hello, as this is the place to introduce ourselves, i am from Newcastle in England but have been supporting the Bears for quite a few years now. It seems as though I joined in February last year but have no recollection of doing so! Perhaps I was on the sauce. But never mind, Hello.

Welcome to FF! Nice to have another Brit around, we're taking over this place Laughing


Yeh, where are the Aussies??
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Pinky


Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 570
Location: London, England
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bounty91 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
mteward wrote:
Hello, as this is the place to introduce ourselves, i am from Newcastle in England but have been supporting the Bears for quite a few years now. It seems as though I joined in February last year but have no recollection of doing so! Perhaps I was on the sauce. But never mind, Hello.

Welcome to FF! Nice to have another Brit around, we're taking over this place Laughing


Yeh, where are the Aussies??


I believe you may be the only one, sir.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group