Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Relax Guys its preseason
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
91jmay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:
NCough still hasn't admitted Russell was one of the worst QBs of all time, until he does that his opinion is discredited to me.
so because i dont agree with you my "opinion is discredited"... ok i see how that works. Laughing

There are a few things in this world that are not opinions, merely fact. If you drink a beer you'l get drunk, Evolution is a fact, and JaMarcus Russell stinks. These are facts of life.

1. Is Hayden going to be a bust? Sure looked like it last year IMO..But I give him a pass because he almost died…therefore I believe anyone who almost dies deserves a pass……………

A principle to live by..
holyghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:
NCough still hasn't admitted Russell was one of the worst QBs of all time, until he does that his opinion is discredited to me.
so because i dont agree with you my "opinion is discredited"... ok i see how that works. Laughing

No, your opinion is discredited because it's clear you just cannot evaluate the QB position of Oakland rationally.

I'm sorry bro, but Russell is and was an abject failure and it's 100% his doing. And the proof of that is the natural talent he wasted, the disgusting weight he is currently at, his inability to even garner a training camp look from any NFL team in 2 years despite a wealth of physical talent, and his general disregard for his team and self including his drug abuse.

If there's any case where you can't see this and can't admit Russell sucked and was the only who ruined his own career, then you surely can't be looked upon for an objective view of any Raiders QB.

Last edited by holyghost on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:

There are a few things in this world that are not opinions, merely fact. If you drink a beer you'l get drunk, Evolution is a fact, and JaMarcus Russell stinks. These are facts of life.

wrong. it takes about 4-5 beers for me to get drunk if its old english and 6 if its just basic domestic. fact. Cool

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
dante9876

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:

not a fact.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
91jmay wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:

not a fact.

Maybe if you're 8 years old
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:

No, your opinion is discredited because it's clear you just cannot evaluate the QB position of Oakland rationally.

I'm sorry bro, but Russell is and was an abject failure and it's 100% his doing. And the proof of that is the natural talent he wasted, the disgusting weight he is currently at, his inability to even garner a training camp look from any NFL team in 2 years despite a wealth of physical talent, and his general disregard for his team and self including his drug abuse.

If there's any case where you can't see this and can't admit Russell sucked and was the only who ruined his own career, then you surely can't be looked upon for an objective view of any Raiders QB.

we shall see. i will gladly eat crow if cp balls. but if he doesnt?........

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:

Then I will have a new sig
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:

My services are offered for the winner of this bet. 3828 saw the bomb that would have went off on a Denver fan this year had they not dumped Tebow.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:

My services are offered for the winner of this bet. 3828 saw the bomb that would have went off on a Denver fan this year had they not dumped Tebow.

whats up with your sig btw Laughing

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:

the quote or pic? lol

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Among other things...
holyghost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:

No dude, we've already seen. Anyone still not accepting the full truth on Russell at this point is not a QB evaluator. There's nothing to see.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Something tells me we have to win the SB to achieve you eating crow. You're still making excuses for Russell........ the worst draft pick in the history of the NFL (arguably).

Sorry man, you just play favorites. You don't have to admit it, everyone can see it.

PM sig requests.
91jmay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
91jmay wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:

not a fact.

57%, drink that and stay sober - I dare you.

1. Is Hayden going to be a bust? Sure looked like it last year IMO..But I give him a pass because he almost died…therefore I believe anyone who almost dies deserves a pass……………

A principle to live by..
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
91jmay wrote:

the quote or pic? lol

the sig pic

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, there's a group of guys from tast who all like the show Workaholics. And we all noticed how similar we were like even posting the same thing at the same time now and then. So we formed a crew. All 4 of us have different characters from the show.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Among other things...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: