Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New 1st round; Top 10 w/pics, explanations for top 12
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucsEST96

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: New 1st round; Top 10 w/pics, explanations for top 12 Reply with quote

bigdog2372 wrote:
Marky wrote:

6. Bucs- Tyler Bray QB Tennessee
-I really like Josh Freeman, but with a new coach coming in, it's time for a change. He was pretty good his rookie year, then it has just gone down hill from then. Tampa has all the right pieces, but this shows what happens when you dont have a QB. Bray will take Tampa to the playoffs next year with this team.

This is really a silly explanation. Schiano is already here and he has talked about how much he loves Freeman. Freeman isn't even being discussed as a concern aound here. Actually, to set the timeline right, he was decent his rookie year even though he only started 7 games but he was STELLAR his second year. Last year was not nearly as good as 2010 but it certainly wasn't terrible. Even if he does below average this year (which I severely doubt), they will keep him because it's a new system for everyone and they will give him a year to learn it. We are only a few pieces away from being a really good team we won't reset everything at this point by drafting a new QB for no reason. DB or DL makes WAY more sense here.

Add to that Tyler Wilson is the 2nd best qb coming out
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Lions pick. I'd love for them to continue to rebuild the offensive line. Solid mock.
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a really good draft for the St. Louis Rams. Great job on that front.
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya boy hollywud wrote:
I think this is a really good draft for the St. Louis Rams. Great job on that front.

lol is this who i think it is

El Ramster on the amazing work
Marky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: New 1st round; Top 10 w/pics, explanations for top 12 Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
bigdog2372 wrote:
Marky wrote:

6. Bucs- Tyler Bray QB Tennessee
-I really like Josh Freeman, but with a new coach coming in, it's time for a change. He was pretty good his rookie year, then it has just gone down hill from then. Tampa has all the right pieces, but this shows what happens when you dont have a QB. Bray will take Tampa to the playoffs next year with this team.

This is really a silly explanation. Schiano is already here and he has talked about how much he loves Freeman. Freeman isn't even being discussed as a concern aound here. Actually, to set the timeline right, he was decent his rookie year even though he only started 7 games but he was STELLAR his second year. Last year was not nearly as good as 2010 but it certainly wasn't terrible. Even if he does below average this year (which I severely doubt), they will keep him because it's a new system for everyone and they will give him a year to learn it. We are only a few pieces away from being a really good team we won't reset everything at this point by drafting a new QB for no reason. DB or DL makes WAY more sense here.

Add to that Tyler Wilson is the 2nd best qb coming out

No, Wilson is so overrated it's rediculous. Stop it.

And I understand Schiano said that, but let me ask you this:

LeGarrette Blount had a good two years, then Schiano drafted Doug Martin. Why? Because he wanted his guy and his style. I don't think Freeman is his guy, but we'll see. Either way Schiano had some troubles at the QB at Rutgers.

XBL-theUrbanator69
Student @ smww.com
Twitter: @draft4mark

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: