Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A Little Something About Your Fellow Posters, Volume II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im re-introducing myself.

I am tyty. I am the dumbest bears poster and im straightlaced and don't joke around. If you question my opinions then we gotta fight. I owned a cat once but it died by my blade.

I grew up in the mitten and go to college 40 minutes from my house. Won't be back there til January though. Bud light is my favorite beer and small dogs are stupid looking.

Re-introduce yourself, next person!

PSN: TytybearsFan21
Add me or else! Twisted Evil
RidiculousJames

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm James, contrary to my name I am not actually that ridiculous, it is merely a homage to Devin Hester, who is fairly ridiculous.

I go to University studying Sports Journalism and PR, currently 3 months into a 4 month summer off.

I am a big 'soccer' fan but after 4 years of watching American Football I can now safely say that the NFL has overtaken the English Premier League in my interests. Non-League football is still better than both but very much doubt many on here are interested in that.

I also play cricket.
WindyCity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Darryl.

I am Canadian.

I just got married and I am on my honeymoon in Europe, which is why my post times are weird right now.

After a very mediocre CFL career I moved on to teaching and coaching.

My claim to Bears fame is that I played in college with Israel Idonije and my parents had him overcome dinner. I still see him a couple of times a year and he is the reason I started to watch the Bears.

I will be on town week 1 if anyone gets together after the game?

Last edited by WindyCity on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
CBears019

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Tim.

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
bears2308

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I'll re-introduce myself since I've decided to come back to the boards recently. I couldn't stand all the younger/immature members that joined after the Packers won the Superbowl!

I'm Zac and moved to Indianapolis this July. I'm attending Ivy Tech then either IUPUI or heading back to Kansas City and go to UMKC for my psych. degree. At first I was attending school for my fire science degree; didn't like it. Changed my major to interpersonal communications and now finally found my niche in psychology.

I grew up in Oswego which started my love for everything Chicago. I remember when I was pretty young watching the Bulls beat the Jazz in the Finals and fire-works going off in my neighborhood. Needless to say I'm a huge Bulls fan. I actually liked Tampa Bay and the Bears growing up (the Bears sucked and Tampa had cool uni's) but came to my senses when I actually started following football in middle school and have been a die-hard Bears fan ever since.

I used to be known for going against the grain on the boards, but it looks like most of you have smartened up. Wink (OK, Earl Bennet turned out to be a better player then I thought) Haha.

Here's to one of the best Bears seasons I will watch! I'm going to the Colts game September 9th and could not be more excited. Bear Down!
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
I'm Tim.

Could you include more Timformation?

raq11

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allan, eternal optimist. Season ticket holder and museum park resident. I think DJ Moore's the most exciting player on the team to watch...
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raq11 wrote:
Allan, eternal optimist. Season ticket holder and museum park resident. I think DJ Moore's the most exciting player on the team to watch...

Your name is my last name. Mines spelled cooler though.

raq11

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:

Non-League football is still better than both but very much doubt many on here are interested in that.

Who's your non-league football team? The lowest team I support is Crewe Alex. 3rd round proper of the FA Cup is my favorite sports weekend of the year (now that they split up the playoff finals).

Went to the last time they had all 3 playoff finals on the same weekend. Shrewsbury v Gillingham, Millwall v Scunthorpe, Burnley v Sheffield United (with the premier league darts final at Wembley Arena right after). Best sports weekend I've ever had. Also had the FA Youth Cup LFC v AFC the Friday before
RidiculousJames

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raq11 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:

Non-League football is still better than both but very much doubt many on here are interested in that.

Who's your non-league football team? The lowest team I support is Crewe Alex. 3rd round proper of the FA Cup is my favorite sports weekend of the year (now that they split up the playoff finals).

Went to the last time they had all 3 playoff finals on the same weekend. Shrewsbury v Gillingham, Millwall v Scunthorpe, Burnley v Sheffield United (with the premier league darts final at Wembley Arena right after). Best sports weekend I've ever had. Also had the FA Youth Cup LFC v AFC the Friday before

Yeah I like Crewe, they're the closest professional team to where I live so follow them quite a bit, really happy for them that they went up last year!

I'm a Winsford United fan, we play in the North West Counties Premier Division, basically the 9th tier of the football pyramid. Only get about 100 watching us these days. Had a massive fall from grace, in 1992 we finished 2nd in the league below the conference and were just a few points off promotion but in the late 90s/early 00s we were relegated something like 4 times in 6 years... Been some rough times but starting to get back on our feet now.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raq11 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:

Unfortunately for me that would be Glasgow Rangers Crying or Very sad Laughing
raq11

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
raq11 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:

What's going on with Edu? Sticking with the 3rd divisioners or moving on?
Madmike90

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raq11 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
raq11 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:

What's going on with Edu? Sticking with the 3rd divisioners or moving on?

To be honest no one is sure…there are rumours that he didn’t sign for the newco but he is still listed as a rangers player with the SFA and on the Rangers website…but he hasn’t played for us this season…then there has been transfer rumours that teams from Turkey, France & England want to sign him but if he didn’t sign for the newco he would be a free agent and could have signed for someone else by now…so he seems to be in limbo.
CBears019

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Fine I'll give more Timformation.

suck it, tyty!

IS THAT ENOUGH TIMFORMATION, TYTY?!? IS IT?!?!?

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart

Last edited by CBears019 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tl;dr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13

Jump to: