Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nobody's 2013 Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did I fill a major need or get a good value player for your team?
Yes.
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
No.
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Kinda.
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Nobody

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
So we pass on a Corner, Linebacker, Safety, Offensive Line help, and a #1 Receiver...for another project QB? Amerson, Allen, Lewan, Jones, Jones, Mingo, Montgomery, Porter, Reid would all be better picks.
How do you know? I have you mocked as Gabbert busting. You need a QB to win I'm this league. Youre picking 2nd overall.

Because, we took a developmental guy, which is what Gene Smith called him (our GM) and now have to take another? If you think hes going to bust, fine, but he looks better in preseason now, than last year. And Gabbert will be just fine, and any of the players I listed would be a bigger help to our team..which is the point.
Gabbert wasn't supposed to be a project. If you're picking second overall, you will probably take a QB. How do you know Gabbert will be fine? Because of the preseason? He may be improved, but he isn't what Jax needs to get outta the gutter. I'm not convinced Gabbert wasn't a system QB, or that Robinson or Blackmon will be what the Jags want them to be. Hope he does work out, though.

Last edited by Nobody on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nobody

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blazer026 wrote:
Pick is alright depending on how Palmer plays this year
If Palmer doesn't improve sinificantly with the great weapons you have, I think you guys need to find a franchise QB. Can't waste your WR group's youth. Bray is a bit of a project, but he has the arm to get it to your many deep threats.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody wrote:
Jonezy wrote:
3rd last? hmm....Anyway, not a bad pick. I think we defiantly go O-Line for sure, then wither S, OLB or WR
Preseason or not, the Colts, one of the worst preseason teams ever, ripped you apart and shut you down. That doesnt matter too much, and i think your D will be good, but SJax is getting old, and Bradford needs protection. I'm worried about his health.

Valid. What about Our 1st team O picking apart KC Defense? We played soft coverage all day against Indy, still not sure why but we tightened it up against KC. Our draft position lies on our rookies, literally. If they don't perform. We will probably be 5-8 if they do 11-14.

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
So we pass on a Corner, Linebacker, Safety, Offensive Line help, and a #1 Receiver...for another project QB? Amerson, Allen, Lewan, Jones, Jones, Mingo, Montgomery, Porter, Reid would all be better picks.
How do you know? I have you mocked as Gabbert busting. You need a QB to win I'm this league. Youre picking 2nd overall.

Because, we took a developmental guy, which is what Gene Smith called him (our GM) and now have to take another? If you think hes going to bust, fine, but he looks better in preseason now, than last year. And Gabbert will be just fine, and any of the players I listed would be a bigger help to our team..which is the point.
Gabbert wasn't supposed to be a project. If you're picking second overall, you will probably take a QB. How do you know Gabbert will be fine? Because of the preseason? He may be improved, but he isn't what Jax needs to get outta the gutter. I'm not convinced Gabbert wasn't a system QB, or that Robinson or Blackmon will be what the Jags want them to be. Hope he does work out, though.

I don't like either Blackmon or Gabbert, but he was a project QB and was slated to be 3rd of the DC his rookie year and was forced into play due to injury. He will start as his success is tied to Gene, Mularkey, and his staff. Take a step back from your beliefs on just because a team is picking top-5 they need a QB. It doesn't always work, and in this case, any of the players listed are better options, as they are the realistic options over another project QB, which, no matter how much I like Thomas, he is a project even at the #2 spot.

#JDI
Nobody

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:

I don't like either Blackmon or Gabbert, but he was a project QB and was slated to be 3rd of the DC his rookie year and was forced into play due to injury. He will start as his success is tied to Gene, Mularkey, and his staff. Take a step back from your beliefs on just because a team is picking top-5 they need a QB. It doesn't always work, and in this case, any of the players listed are better options, as they are the realistic options over another project QB, which, no matter how much I like Thomas, he is a project even at the #2 spot.
The only thing holding you back last year was the offense, so if you're picking second, Gabbert probably didn't work out. That's why I thought you would draft a QB.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two excellent picks for the Rams. While I don't think that any one left tackle prospect has separated himself from the rest of the pack, so Lewan could easily be replaced by Fluker or Matthews, we clearly need tackle help. Woods would obviously help us enormously.
Nobody

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DistantRam wrote:
Two excellent picks for the Rams. While I don't think that any one left tackle prospect has separated himself from the rest of the pack, so Lewan could easily be replaced by Fluker or Matthews, we clearly need tackle help. Woods would obviously help us enormously.
Glad you like it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would cry tears of joy if the Lions got Sam Montgomery.
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew

R.I.P. Stylish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: