Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What games are you going to?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Panthers11


Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 25012
Location: FSU: Go Noles
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Panthers11 wrote:
Just ordered my tickets to the Raiders game on Dec. 23! Playoff implications with Christmas cheer! Driving up with my dad and grandad from Florida. So excited!


I might be going to that game as well. If I do, I'll hit you up and you can come tailgate with us.


That'd be awesome! Unlike most families, I got my dad and grandad in to football since they are Irish and English, respectively, so it'd be a great experience.
_________________

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
davlar


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 1687
Location: Dublin, Ireland
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm coming all the way from Ireland to see the Panthers at Bears game in Chicago. It will be my first trip to the city and my second Panthers game in the US.

To say I am fired up is the understatement of the eon.
_________________


Thanks to JammerHammer21 for the sig - Let The Riv-Era Begin!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21259
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

davlar wrote:
I'm coming all the way from Ireland to see the Panthers at Bears game in Chicago. It will be my first trip to the city and my second Panthers game in the US.

To say I am fired up is the understatement of the eon.


That's awesome!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fretgod99


Moderator
Joined: 05 Aug 2005
Posts: 19304
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
davlar wrote:
I'm coming all the way from Ireland to see the Panthers at Bears game in Chicago. It will be my first trip to the city and my second Panthers game in the US.

To say I am fired up is the understatement of the eon.
That's awesome!
Do the Panthers have the biggest contingent of Irish fans in the NFL or something? That's pretty rocking. Hope you enjoy the trip, davlar!
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Panthers11


Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 25012
Location: FSU: Go Noles
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fretgod99 wrote:
boondock wrote:
davlar wrote:
I'm coming all the way from Ireland to see the Panthers at Bears game in Chicago. It will be my first trip to the city and my second Panthers game in the US.

To say I am fired up is the understatement of the eon.
That's awesome!
Do the Panthers have the biggest contingent of Irish fans in the NFL or something? That's pretty rocking. Hope you enjoy the trip, davlar!

That's awesome! My dad is Irish too, born and raised. Pretty crazy.
_________________

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21259
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers11 wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:
boondock wrote:
davlar wrote:
I'm coming all the way from Ireland to see the Panthers at Bears game in Chicago. It will be my first trip to the city and my second Panthers game in the US.

To say I am fired up is the understatement of the eon.
That's awesome!
Do the Panthers have the biggest contingent of Irish fans in the NFL or something? That's pretty rocking. Hope you enjoy the trip, davlar!

That's awesome! My dad is Irish too, born and raised. Pretty crazy.


I am of Irish decent too.

Maybe, we should take a field trip to Ireland and let davlar show us around.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Panthers11


Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 25012
Location: FSU: Go Noles
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Panthers11 wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:
boondock wrote:
davlar wrote:
I'm coming all the way from Ireland to see the Panthers at Bears game in Chicago. It will be my first trip to the city and my second Panthers game in the US.

To say I am fired up is the understatement of the eon.
That's awesome!
Do the Panthers have the biggest contingent of Irish fans in the NFL or something? That's pretty rocking. Hope you enjoy the trip, davlar!

That's awesome! My dad is Irish too, born and raised. Pretty crazy.


I am of Irish decent too.

Maybe, we should take a field trip to Ireland and let davlar show us around.



I'm down.
_________________

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atown703


Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 9928
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to get tickets to the Washington game but not having much success. Would you guys suggest buying tickets on stubhub? ebay? craigslist?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Panthers11


Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 25012
Location: FSU: Go Noles
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atown703 wrote:
I want to get tickets to the Washington game but not having much success. Would you guys suggest buying tickets on stubhub? ebay? craigslist?


I use stubhub.
Craigslist seems sketch to me.
_________________

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atown703


Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 9928
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers11 wrote:
atown703 wrote:
I want to get tickets to the Washington game but not having much success. Would you guys suggest buying tickets on stubhub? ebay? craigslist?


I use stubhub.
Craigslist seems sketch to me.
would you suggest getting them now or waiting a month or so?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PantherDE90


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4505
Location: The Danger Zone
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Panthers11 wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:
boondock wrote:
davlar wrote:
I'm coming all the way from Ireland to see the Panthers at Bears game in Chicago. It will be my first trip to the city and my second Panthers game in the US.

To say I am fired up is the understatement of the eon.
That's awesome!
Do the Panthers have the biggest contingent of Irish fans in the NFL or something? That's pretty rocking. Hope you enjoy the trip, davlar!

That's awesome! My dad is Irish too, born and raised. Pretty crazy.


I am of Irish decent too.

Maybe, we should take a field trip to Ireland and let davlar show us around.


I'm like 70% Irish
_________________

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Panthers11


Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 25012
Location: FSU: Go Noles
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atown703 wrote:
Panthers11 wrote:
atown703 wrote:
I want to get tickets to the Washington game but not having much success. Would you guys suggest buying tickets on stubhub? ebay? craigslist?


I use stubhub.
Craigslist seems sketch to me.
would you suggest getting them now or waiting a month or so?


Depends on the deal. If there is one present, take it.
_________________

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group