Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Getting To Know You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
New Era Skins

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wassup guys, my name is Terrence from Omaha, Nebraska, 17 years old and been a skins fan since being able to talk. My dad is also a skins fan so I inherited the love for the burgundy and gold. He always used to tell me stories of when he was growing up when John Riggins was rolling over defenders. Heisman, Rypien and Doug Williams haydays and also the likes of Art Monk, Dexter Manley, The Hogs and Darrell Green. Ive been to D.C a couple times and have enough memorabilia to fill up a whole room. I plan on being an active member. Cool
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Era Skins wrote:
Wassup guys, my name is Terrence from Omaha, Nebraska, 17 years old and been a skins fan since being able to talk. My dad is also a skins fan so I inherited the love for the burgundy and gold. He always used to tell me stories of when he was growing up when John Riggins was rolling over defenders. Heisman, Rypien and Doug Williams haydays and also the likes of Art Monk, Dexter Manley, The Hogs and Darrell Green. Ive been to D.C a couple times and have enough memorabilia to fill up a whole room. I plan on being an active member. Cool
Very cool! Cool I think we used to have another poster from Nebraska a few years back but he isn't very active anymore. We're glad to have you aboard new era! I hope you are active we have a great group of guys here, it's fun, sometimes we all get a long and sometimes we argue like brothers can! Laughing

I'm glad your dad got you so hooked on the skins, that's really cool. I did that to my dad (I know opposite right Laughing ) growing up he wasn't a redskins fan, he moved into this area for work and when I was old enough to make my own decisions (kindergarten) I came home from school one day and told him I was a redskins fan! Laughing I basically broke his heart because he was a huge Steelers fan. Sad He changed though, now he's probably 50/50 on the two teams.

Why did you dad love the redskins? Is he originally from Nebraska or did he move there for work?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Era Skins wrote:

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy We got another youngin' in the house! You may be the only poster under 18 in the Redskins forum (unless Thai's daughter counts Wink ) so it's good to get an injection of youth in here. Once again, welcome to the forum, NES. Smile
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
New Era Skins

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
New Era Skins wrote:
Very cool! Cool I think we used to have another poster from Nebraska a few years back but he isn't very active anymore. We're glad to have you aboard new era! I hope you are active we have a great group of guys here, it's fun, sometimes we all get a long and sometimes we argue like brothers can! Laughing

I'm glad your dad got you so hooked on the skins, that's really cool. I did
that to my dad (I know opposite right Laughing ) growing up he wasn't a redskins fan, he moved into this area for work and when I was old enough to make my own decisions (kindergarten) I came home from school one day and told him I was a redskins fan! Laughing I basically broke his heart because he was a
huge Steelers fan. Sad He changed though, now he's probably 50/50 on the two teams.

Why did you dad love the redskins? Is he originally from Nebraska or did he move there for work?

My dad is from Washington D.C and moved to Nebraska after visiting family and end up meeting my mom lol. He said he became a fan because he is Native American and the colors.
Almm24

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
New Era Skins wrote:

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy We got another youngin' in the house! You may be the only poster under 18 in the Redskins forum (unless Thai's daughter counts Wink ) so it's good to get an injection of youth in here. Once again, welcome to the forum, NES. Smile

I'm 17 too lol.

Welcome to the Forum!
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Era Skins wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
New Era Skins wrote:

I'm glad your dad got you so hooked on the skins, that's really cool. I did
that to my dad (I know opposite right Laughing ) growing up he wasn't a redskins fan, he moved into this area for work and when I was old enough to make my own decisions (kindergarten) I came home from school one day and told him I was a redskins fan! Laughing I basically broke his heart because he was a
huge Steelers fan. Sad He changed though, now he's probably 50/50 on the two teams.

My dad is from Washington D.C and moved to Nebraska after visiting family and end up meeting my mom lol. He said he became a fan because he is Native American and the colors.
Well that's really cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todays my one year anniversary on FF!! Very Happy Its been great so far on here and I feel it will be getting better soon for Redskins! Heres to another great year of posting and bickering. Wink HTTR!

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Todays my one year anniversary on FF!! Very Happy Its been great so far on here and I feel it will be getting better soon for Redskins! Heres to another great year of posting and bickering. Wink HTTR!
Congratulations it's been a good year having you around! Wink
markrc99

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not bothering with the personal stuff as this is my 3rd stop in a rather short time frame. Really struggling to find a forum where I can critique the team and not have some hokey admin in my face every 5mins.
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markrc99 wrote:
I'm not bothering with the personal stuff as this is my 3rd stop in a rather short time frame. Really struggling to find a forum where I can critique the team and not have some hokey admin in my face every 5mins.

This is it. Keep it football and have respect and you'll enjoy the best conversations about Skins football. Welcome!

mike23md on the sig
David Amerson-48 Tackles 12 PD 2 INT 1 TD 1 FF
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markrc99 wrote:

Well, I try not to be up in anyone's face, and I'm certainly no Hokie. Very Happy

We have no problem with team critiques here, as long as you follow the forum rules: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9338

Welcome aboard.
lavar703

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

markrc99 wrote:

lmao Hailredskins not working out for you? You're going to have to stop being so defensive or you're really going to have a hard time finding a place to post. Just some friendly advice....
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

markrc99 wrote:
Everyone is going to have disagreements. As long as its about football and a respectable informed discussion its cool
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
markrc99 wrote:
Everyone is going to have disagreements. As long as its about football and a respectable informed discussion its cool

There's a part of me that's glad to see you say this, and there's a part of me that is thinking back a year or two and wondering if I could have ever foreseen you saying this. Wink Laughing
daboyle250

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have returned ladies and gents... LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!

DCRED wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
I'm still cleaning up the stains in my pants! Laughing
Ewwww.
worse thing is they've been there since Shanahan was fired

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 26 of 29

Jump to: