Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

It's h-h-happening? D-Bowe in KC?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piquel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrowhead86 wrote:
My Bowe prediction...

when the Chiefs return to KC from camp.. (after the next game I think?) he will report.

+1

This has been my opinion since he was tagged. Bowe had it rough at TC the last few years. I believe he felt he deserved this one off. If he comes in prepared then it's a sign that he is growing up and can handle a big contract IMHO.
Arrowhead86

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piquel wrote:
Arrowhead86 wrote:
My Bowe prediction...

when the Chiefs return to KC from camp.. (after the next game I think?) he will report.

+1

This has been my opinion since he was tagged. Bowe had it rough at TC the last few years. I believe he felt he deserved this one off. If he comes in prepared then it's a sign that he is growing up and can handle a big contract IMHO.

and just to add.. this is the last week at St Joe.. so when they return the rest of the preseason will be like normal in season practice weeks (coming from home). I bet he came in this past week to watch the game and get kinda settled in.. and next sunday after the saturday game in STL or maybe just before the game (so he can travel with the team) he reports.
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #29 Eric Berry, S
Tackles:0/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0
Cutler06

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
RVM, thanks for detracting the trolling comment, it wasn't what I was doing.

Couple of other thoughts, I think Bowe WANTS to sign a long term contract w/ the Chiefs else he would just sign the 1 yr tender then test FA next year.

Also, there are guys that would use this time to just get a little more time off, don't want a full TC. Not saying Bowe is this guy, but it has happened more than once and I feel Bowe knows the offense fairly well to believe he can just fit right in...while not a TO-type diva, Bowe has a bit of ego in him, as do a lot of #1 WR's in this league.

I misread, sorry.

YOU ARE ONE RIGHTEOUS DUDE !!!

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
Diesel2692

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching our yearbook the other day really pissed we still haven't locked up Bowe. Say what you want but DBowe has pretty much carried our offense for the past few seasons, always plays hard and gives maximum effort and has turned into one helluva WR. We need him period. Pioli needs to either lock the man up or if he's content on burning that bridge and pissing him off he needs to trade him and try to get value for him. But imo we should be locking his @%@# up!
KCWolf1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@SI_PeterKing wrote:
ST. JOSEPH, Mo.--Chief thoughts 1: Best guess is that DBowe will be in camp within a week and play under his one-year franchise tag.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCWolf1 wrote:
@SI_PeterKing wrote:
ST. JOSEPH, Mo.--Chief thoughts 1: Best guess is that DBowe will be in camp within a week and play under his one-year franchise tag.

That's what I like to hear. Let's hope it happens. How long will it take for him to make it into the starting line up?
jimmydee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When His Magesty finally does grace us with his presence, I REALLY hope there is some of Haley's tough love still hangin around at One Arrowhead Drive. It needs to be made clear to Bowe that the Chiefs are perfectly willing and HAVE moved on from him. He needss to earn his spot back in every sense of the word. You don't just swagger in, throw your helmet on the field and have everybody bow to your presence. Callin BS on that.

Yeah, I know there is more to it than Bowe just not wanting to be there, but at some point the athlete must make the agent understand who is working for whom.

This has not been in the clubs nor Bowe's best interest.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: