Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Predict our 2012 record game by game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKingDP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Cleveland - W (1-0) - We're not allowed to lose this game.
Baltimore - W (2-0) - Alex Henry kicks a 52 yard GW FG as time expires.
@Arizona - W (3-0) - Vick's broken rib revenge. Goes off Monday-Night-Football-Redskins style. Breaks rib again in 4th quarter garbage-time play. Out for 3 weeks + bye week. Eagles fans are irate. It's only Week 3 & we're 3-0.
New York - L (3-1) - We won't sweep the Giants this year. Might as well get the loss out of the way early. Remember, Vick broke his rib in 4th quarter garbage time in this story.
@Pittsburgh - L (3-2) - If the game was at home, I'd have a little confidence. In Pittsburgh? None. If Vick's hurt? Haha.
Detroit - L (3-3) - A tough game. There is always a chance the entire Detroit Lions team will be arrested\suspended prior to this game. Other than that, Eagles fans are irate about losing 3 games straight. The world might end soon.
- BYE - Except for the fact that we always win after a bye week, I really hate bye weeks.
Atlanta - W (4-3) - Andy doesn't lose after the bye. Vick returns to his previous form (that's a good thing).
@New Orleans - L (4-4) - Obligatory blown game due to poor clock management\time out usage. Eagles fans are irate.
Dallas - W (5-4) - Romo throws a pick late in 4th quarter to blow it for Dallas.
@Washington - W (6-4) - We sack RG3&Out 10 times. Donovan McNabb is glad he doesn't have to play behind Washington's offensive line, despite the fact that he has no job.
Carolina - L (6-5) - A chance to blow the season open & challenge for a division title. For some reason, we don't win these games.
@Dallas - W (7-5) - Romo throws a pick early in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters to blow it for Dallas. He also has a drive-crippling fumble that gets returned for a long touchdown. 44-6-esque beatdown. I can smell it now.
@Tampa Bay - W (8-5) - I think that we're better than Tampa Bay & we're gonna be rollin after our Dallas-beatdown.
Cincinnati - L (8-6) - Finally back on track. All we have to do is win our games & claim our division crown. Just like the home game against Carolina, we don't win these games. Eagles fans are irate.
Washington - W (9-6) - RG3&Out gets sacked only 5 times in this game. This is because he fakes an injury in the middle of the 1st quarter. Donovan is still smiling. He still doesn't have a job.
@New York - W (10-6) - Pretty much the NFC East's Championship game. Win and we're in the playoffs. Lose & we're out. Giants will be 10-5 coming in to this game, and we will be 9-6. Giants already clinched a playoff spot, but not the division. Unlike the games against Cincy & Carolina, we seem to always win these games. Playoffs, here we come. Eagles fans are happy and claim they were behind the team the whole time.

Of course this is just for fun, but I think it's fitting for the team. Our record before the bye week (3-3) will have Eagles fans screaming. Our 8-6 record after Week 15 will have Eagles fans screaming. 10-6 and beating the Giants to make the playoffs and win will make Eagles fans finally happy, but it will take literally the entire season. Playoffs will be an adventure, as always. I love football season.
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Boo only 10-6?

Anything below 16-0 until we lose a game is unacceptable homerism.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Predict our 2012 record game by game Reply with quote

@ Cleveland
Baltimore
@ Arizona
New York
@ Pittsburgh
Detroit
-BYE-
Atlanta
@ New Orleans
Dallas
@ Washington
Carolina
@Dallas
@ Tampa Bay
Cincinnati
Washington
@New York

9-7

Accounted for the late season loss and the game which Vick will get injured in.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
NoHypeNeeded

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@Cleveland - W (1-0) - We're not allowed to lose this game.

Understatement of the year. I'll lose my [inappropriate/removed] and go beyond crazy if we manage to lose that game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: