Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Overall Draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phill23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Overall Draft Reply with quote

I personally like all of our picks. TT picked the TOP player on HIS board every time they picked. I know they are not the players that YOU had on YOUR board but they picked them for a reason and I think most of them could see some time next year, especially Collins, Murphy, and Underwood. I think we filled enough hole on our defense with the Thompson signing. I think we will have some great competition at the safety position and should have a much better special teams. I know we dont have the best defense but I think Bates will have these guys playing alot harder and more physical. So I think our draft has been great so far, especially landing our Heir Apparent to Favre in 2 years:#12Aaron
Rodgers
BRETT FAVRE's HEIR APPARENT: Adrian McPherson oh wait it's the SOD: #12 Aaron Rodgers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: