Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

No PM?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skatebeanz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: No PM? Reply with quote

I got an email saying I have a new PM. I then go to my box and the newest thing is from July 2nd. Confused Any ideas what happened?

Sig bet
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
I got an email saying I have a new PM. I then go to my box and the newest thing is from July 2nd. Confused Any ideas what happened?

Only thing I can think of is that someone deleted the PM to you before you checked it.

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
skatebeanz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:

Only thing I can think of is that someone deleted the PM to you before you checked it.
Just got another Email as I read this saying I got a new PM. Still nothing in my inbox.

Sig bet
ReggieCamp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:

Just got another Email as I read this saying I got a new PM. Still nothing in my inbox.

The first one was what ET said. The second one was ET messing with you. Smile

Seriously, it's what ET said. If someone sends you a PM, but deletes it before you read it, you'll get an email notification, but no PM.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

ReggieCamp wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:

The first one was what ET said. The second one was ET messing with you. Smile

This is correct. Very Happy

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
candyman93

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:

You can do that...?
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:

You can do that...?

Correct. When you click "send" on a PM, it moves over into your "Sentbox" and is in that state until it is picked up by its intended recipient. Once said recipient opens the PM, it is moved from your "Sentbox" to your "Outbox". While the PM is sitting in a "Sent" status, you can opt to delete it, and it will remove from both your PM and your recipient's PM.

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
green24

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:

You can do that...?

Correct. When you click "send" on a PM, it moves over into your "Sentbox" and is in that state until it is picked up by its intended recipient. Once said recipient opens the PM, it is moved from your "Sentbox" to your "Outbox". While the PM is sitting in a "Sent" status, you can opt to delete it, and it will remove from both your PM and your recipient's PM.

You can also choose to edit the PM.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: