Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

No PM?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19328
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: No PM? Reply with quote

I got an email saying I have a new PM. I then go to my box and the newest thing is from July 2nd. Confused Any ideas what happened?
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EliteTexan80


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 38134
Location: Three time Mr. fanTASTic!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
I got an email saying I have a new PM. I then go to my box and the newest thing is from July 2nd. Confused Any ideas what happened?


Only thing I can think of is that someone deleted the PM to you before you checked it.
_________________


vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19328
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
I got an email saying I have a new PM. I then go to my box and the newest thing is from July 2nd. Confused Any ideas what happened?


Only thing I can think of is that someone deleted the PM to you before you checked it.
Just got another Email as I read this saying I got a new PM. Still nothing in my inbox.
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ReggieCamp


Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 9372
Location: Canonsburg, PA
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
I got an email saying I have a new PM. I then go to my box and the newest thing is from July 2nd. Confused Any ideas what happened?


Only thing I can think of is that someone deleted the PM to you before you checked it.
Just got another Email as I read this saying I got a new PM. Still nothing in my inbox.

The first one was what ET said. The second one was ET messing with you. Smile

Seriously, it's what ET said. If someone sends you a PM, but deletes it before you read it, you'll get an email notification, but no PM.
_________________
Suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EliteTexan80


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 38134
Location: Three time Mr. fanTASTic!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

ReggieCamp wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
I got an email saying I have a new PM. I then go to my box and the newest thing is from July 2nd. Confused Any ideas what happened?


Only thing I can think of is that someone deleted the PM to you before you checked it.
Just got another Email as I read this saying I got a new PM. Still nothing in my inbox.

The first one was what ET said. The second one was ET messing with you. Smile


This is correct. Very Happy
_________________


vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42399
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
I got an email saying I have a new PM. I then go to my box and the newest thing is from July 2nd. Confused Any ideas what happened?


Only thing I can think of is that someone deleted the PM to you before you checked it.


You can do that...?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EliteTexan80


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 38134
Location: Three time Mr. fanTASTic!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
I got an email saying I have a new PM. I then go to my box and the newest thing is from July 2nd. Confused Any ideas what happened?


Only thing I can think of is that someone deleted the PM to you before you checked it.


You can do that...?


Correct. When you click "send" on a PM, it moves over into your "Sentbox" and is in that state until it is picked up by its intended recipient. Once said recipient opens the PM, it is moved from your "Sentbox" to your "Outbox". While the PM is sitting in a "Sent" status, you can opt to delete it, and it will remove from both your PM and your recipient's PM.
_________________


vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: No PM? Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
I got an email saying I have a new PM. I then go to my box and the newest thing is from July 2nd. Confused Any ideas what happened?


Only thing I can think of is that someone deleted the PM to you before you checked it.


You can do that...?


Correct. When you click "send" on a PM, it moves over into your "Sentbox" and is in that state until it is picked up by its intended recipient. Once said recipient opens the PM, it is moved from your "Sentbox" to your "Outbox". While the PM is sitting in a "Sent" status, you can opt to delete it, and it will remove from both your PM and your recipient's PM.


You can also choose to edit the PM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group