Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Alex Smith
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedNGoldinSoCal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John232 wrote:
RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:
Thought long and hard about making a separate thread for this, but I suppose it belongs here. This is easily the best Niners video I've seen...like ever. Doesn't just provide perspective on how far Alex has come, but also reminds us what a turning point the whole 2011 season was. Reminds you why sports are so great. It's about 25 mins long, but worth every second. Nothing will get you more pumped for the upcoming season. Brought tears to my eyes by the end. Enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/44971571

lol, already posted Smile

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Laughing Where was it? Embarassed Still an amazing vid...

mike23md doin work on the sig!! ^^
big9erfan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:
John232 wrote:
RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:
Thought long and hard about making a separate thread for this, but I suppose it belongs here. This is easily the best Niners video I've seen...like ever. Doesn't just provide perspective on how far Alex has come, but also reminds us what a turning point the whole 2011 season was. Reminds you why sports are so great. It's about 25 mins long, but worth every second. Nothing will get you more pumped for the upcoming season. Brought tears to my eyes by the end. Enjoy!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Laughing Where was it? Embarassed Still an amazing vid...

It's 5 posts before your post, and the intervening 4 posts discussed it. Looks like you didn't look at what preceded your post.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:
John232 wrote:
RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:

I finally had time to watch whole vid. It was truly amazing and loved every second of it. Makes me proud to be a 49ers fan!!

^Kempes^
Gore Whore 21

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:
John232 wrote:
RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:

It's 5 posts before your post, and the intervening 4 posts discussed it. Looks like you didn't look at what preceded your post.

In his defense, this is an Alex Smith thread. There is usually a lot of senseless bickering over the most minuscule details that don't really inform or promote much productive conversation. Better to have it posted twice than not at all. Very Happy

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
RedNGoldinSoCal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore Whore 21 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:
John232 wrote:
RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:

In his defense, this is an Alex Smith thread. There is usually a lot of senseless bickering over the most minuscule details that don't really inform or promote much productive conversation. Better to have it posted twice than not at all. Very Happy

Thanks for the back up, GW21 haha I see what happened. I skimmed the links in the two pages preceeding my post but I was looking for vimeo, not Lynch's blog with the link in it. My bad!

That being said, I have never been more pumped for a football season that I can remember. I think Alex will come out and suprise people again, I'm predicting somewhere in the neighborhood of 4200 yds, 27-30 TD's and 10-12 INT's. It's fun to be at the beginning of your title run window!

big9erfan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:
Gore Whore 21 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:
John232 wrote:
RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:

Thanks for the back up, GW21 haha I see what happened. I skimmed the links in the two pages preceeding my post but I was looking for vimeo, not Lynch's blog with the link in it. My bad!

That being said, I have never been more pumped for a football season that I can remember. I think Alex will come out and suprise people again, I'm predicting somewhere in the neighborhood of 4200 yds, 27-30 TD's and 10-12 INT's. It's fun to be at the beginning of your title run window!

Yeah. Didn't mean it as a criticism just answering your question and pointing out that were already some comments on it that you might have missed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:
Gore Whore 21 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:
John232 wrote:
RedNGoldinSoCal wrote:

Yeah. Didn't mean it as a criticism just answering your question and pointing out that were already some comments on it that you might have missed.

It's all good. No worries Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: