Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Anything (Non-Lions Thread) Training Camp 2012 Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
I'm not dropping this. If I want to say Jesus as a non religious word, I can and will. I am not discussing religion. I don't care who gets offended. Detfan's lack of grammar and punctuation offends me, but he still types like a 3rd grader.

Jesus effing Christ people. We are supposed to be adults. Not [inappropriate/removed] little girls on the rag. If you get offended so easy off of words on the internet, I would hate to see how you are in real life.

Dude. Really.

I am absolutely offended by it. And it is a religious thing like it or not. Call me whatever you want. But DO NOT take the Lord's name in vain.
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not in the rules that I have to respect you. Cuz I don't. And I won't. And I will continue to do things that you continue to say bothers you.
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
It's not in the rules that I have to respect you. Cuz I don't. And I won't. And I will continue to do things that you continue to say bothers you.

You DO have to respect religious preferences.
Go_LiOnS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
AMEN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a talk with FTW, and I'm going to lock this. We'll start a new one later when everyone can chill out.
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
I'm not dropping this. If I want to say Jesus as a non religious word, I can and will. I am not discussing religion. I don't care who gets offended. Detfan's lack of grammar and punctuation offends me, but he still types like a 3rd grader.

Jesus effing Christ people. We are supposed to be adults. Not [inappropriate/removed] little girls on the rag. If you get offended so easy off of words on the internet, I would hate to see how you are in real life.

Dude. Really.

I am absolutely offended by it. And it is a religious thing like it or not. Call me whatever you want. But DO NOT take the Lord's name in vain.

Why? Because it offends YOUR religious beliefs? Asking someone not to do something because of your religious beliefs is more against the rules than saying something not intended for religious discussion.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: