Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nacho Simulation Football League (S4 - Season Finished)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone PM me my gamelog please?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Saw my game. Good game Houston.

Good game.

Good luck in the Championship!

Props to Lyasr529 on the sweet sig!
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway here I have the finalized rosters for the All-Star Bowl. Ties were broken with coin-flips. Coordinators were determined by statistics; the best offenses, defenses, and special teams statistically were chosen. The two head coaches are the coaches with the best regular season record of the conference. The All-Star Bowl will be brought to Iraq this year to be played in Osama B. Laden Field.

Based on voting, decided to make Cheesy run a 4-3 this year, and Salsa will run a 3-4. This will be reversed each year. So on Season 5, Cheesy will use a 3-4 and Salsa will use a 4-3.

CHEESY CONFERENCE ALL-STARS
QB - Matt Schaub (BAL)
RB - Chris Johnson (EC), Fred Jackson (MEL)
FB - Vonta Leach (TOR)
TE - Aaron Hernandez (NO)
OT - Jake Long (TOR), Marc Colombo (NO)
OG - Carl Nicks (BAL), Josh Sitton (TAC)
C - Chris Myers (MEL)
WR - Mike Wallace (KC), Larry Fitzgerald (TOR), Roddy White (BAL)
DE - Jason Pierre-Paul (BAL), Julius Peppers (NO)
DT - Ndamukong Suh (EC), Henry Melton (MEL)
OLB - Cameron Wake (HOU), Lance Briggs (KC)
MLB - D.J. Williams (MEL)
CB - Nnamdi Asomugha (EC), Kyle Arrington (KC)
FS - Antrel Rolle (BAL)
SS - Eric Weddle (TAC)
K - Sebastian Janikowski (KC)
P - Bryan Anger (CR)
HC - Mike Shanahan (BAL)
OC - Mike Martz (TOR)
DC - Jack Del Rio (EC)
STC - Greg McMahon (NO)
K/P RET - Ted Ginn (EC)

SALSA CONFERENCE ALL-STARS
QB - Aaron Rodgers (TEX)
RB - Adrian Peterson (IND), LeSean McCoy (HUR)
FB - John Kuhn (RI)
TE - Jermichael Finley (TEX)
OT - Joe Thomas (PIT), Ryan Clady (LV)
OG - Todd Herremans (HUR), Cordy Glenn (MC)
C - Nick Mangold (MC)
WR - Kenny Britt (LV), DeSean Jackson (TEX), Sidney Rice (RI)
DE - Trent Cole (TEX), John Abraham (RI)
NT - Sione Pouha (RI)
OLB - LaMarr Woodley (PIT), Brian Orakpo (HUR)
ILB - Patrick Willis (MC), Ray Lewis (RI)
CB - Champ Bailey (MIA), Darrelle Revis (TEN)
FS - Antoine Bethea (IND)
SS - Tyvon Branch (CEN)
K - Adam Vinatieri (IND)
P - Chris Kluwe (MIA)
HC - Greg Schiano (TEX)
OC - Hue Jackson (TEX)
DC - Raheem Morris (RI)
STC - Kevin Spencer (TEN)
K/P RET - Kendall Wright (TEX)

Also, for next season, I've decided to allow owners to vote for both conferences and can vote for players on their own team. I am allowing this in good faith... If this is abused next season, I'll have to rethink my stance.

Nacho Simulation Football League

Last edited by TheKillerNacho on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Q1, 9:21, 3 & 8 on the HUR 23: LeSean McCoy rushes for a gain of 4 yards. Stop made by Marcell Dareus.
Q2, 2:00, 3 & 5 on the HUR 25: LeSean McCoy rushes for a gain of 1 yards. Stop made by Nick Perry.
Q3, 13:04, 3 & 5 on the HUR 45: LeSean McCoy rushes for a gain of 4 yards. Stop made by Marcell Dareus.
Q4, 7:16, 3 & 8 on the HUR 7: LeSean McCoy rushes for a gain of 4 yards. Stop made by James Anderson.
Q4, 3:47, 3 & 5 on the HUR 35: LeSean McCoy rushes for a gain of -2 yards. Stop made by Trent Cole.
Q1, 2:29, 3 & 4 on the TEX 41: Michael Bush rushes for a gain of 11 yards. Stop made by James Anderson.
Q1, 0:52, 3 & 9 on the TEX 29: Michael Bush rushes for a gain of 6 yards. Stop made by Chad Greenway.
Q4, 15:00, 3 & 2 on the HUR 28: Michael Bush rushes for a gain of 13 yards. Stop made by Donte Whitner.

This is what killed me - especially the bolded part, that really hurt my chances.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG Remix, Have never been so on edge watching a game. That 80 yard to Desean right after you scored was huge.

As far as the 3rd down issue you are having, I have almost the same thing but with passing.

Curious to see how this offense stacks up against Ruskie. I don't plan on stop CJ2K, only contain him. This game all hinges on if Rodgers can have a clean game, which should be interesting with the CB Duo he has.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
GG Remix, Have never been so on edge watching a game. That 80 yard to Desean right after you scored was huge.

My team played awesome, and my defense was top notch this game. A missed field goal and some bad play calling cost me this game, I'm not sure your team outplayed mine at all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
Quote:

My team played awesome, and my defense was top notch this game. A missed field goal and some bad play calling cost me this game, I'm not sure your team outplayed mine at all.

I had a few of those as well, not near as many as you but that's not including the passes i threw on 3rd and 1 or 2.

Q1, 12:26, 3 & 8 on the TEX 47: Doug Martin rushes for a gain of -1 yards. Stop made by Jay Ratliff.
Q4, 10:49, 3 & 12 on the HUR 41: Doug Martin rushes for a gain of -2 yards. Stop made by Jon Beason.
Q4, 5:22, 3 & 8 on the HUR 19: LaMichael James rushes for a gain of 2 yards. Stop made by Jonathan Babineaux.

It also doesn't help that this was the first passing play for you. Trying to keep up with an explosive offensive and not throwing a single pass until mid 2nd qtr. Not sure what your run settings were at but I know I ran more than I usually do, don't think Martin's ever seen 24 touches.

Q2, 7:39, 2 & 7 on the HUR 23: Philip Rivers completes to LeSean McCoy for 13 yards. Stop made by Nick Collins.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It also doesn't help that this was the first passing play for you. Trying to keep up with an explosive offensive and not throwing a single pass until mid 2nd qtr. Not sure what your run settings were at but I know I ran more than I usually do, don't think Martin's ever seen 24 touches.

I have it at 50 I think - I always average 20+ carries a game, I need to get my best offenisve player in the game and that's how I do it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
Quote:

I have it at 50 I think - I always average 20+ carries a game, I need to get my best offenisve player in the game and that's how I do it.

Understandable, same reason why Rodgers has throw 50 in a game. That's why to me an elite QB far outweighs and elite RB in the sim. Rodgers makes Desean, Smith, Finley and Wright better, now I have 4 players that can score and truly help this team out. That's why everyong but Smith is in the pro-bowl. Where teams that only have that elite RB, really only helps that one position. I know that there is the other side to this case, and to me that's only true if you can build a stout defense, i.e. Ruskie.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think Peppers deserved that spot and I think Baldwin should've made it over Roddy White

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really need a post that outlines every individual trade, tag, etc.

I can volunteer to do that once Season 5 rolls around.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found something interesting...

Was voted as the MLB representative...

Yet in the draft, he was an OLB, and in the Nacho blog for stats, he's listed as 3rd out of 3 LB. In a 4-3, the order of LB listed is OLB - MLB - OLB (Unless I'm mistaken)...

So...

^^ryknowssd^^
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My ballot:

Coach of the year - ravens5520

League MVP - Aaron Rodgers: 412/620 (66.45%, 105.21 Rating) for 5385 yards, 34 touchdowns, 10 interceptions. 69 rushes for 368 yards (5.33 YPC, 29 LNG). 1 touchdown, 4 fumbles.

Tags well spent award - Patrick Robinson: 93 tackles, 22 coverages, 3 interceptions, 1 forced fumble, 105 returns for 1782 yards (16.97 YPR). 3 touchdowns - 1 Tag

Peyton Manning met expectations award: Best Player drafted in rounds 1-3 - DeSean Jackson: 103 receptions for 1581 yards (15.35 YPR, 78 LNG). 10 touchdowns, 2 fumbles

Tom Brady sleeper award: Best player drafted rounds 4-9 - Jonathan Vilma: 94 tackles (4 for loss), 8 coverages, 5 sacks, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery

Victor Cruz Out of nowhere award: Best player drafted in round 10 or later - Denarius Moore: 44 receptions for 696 yards (15.82 YPR, 80 LNG). 12 touchdowns, 1 fumble

Offensive Player of the Year - Chris Johnson: 401 rushes for 2003 yards (5.00 YPC, 78 LNG). 11 touchdowns, 3 fumbles. 14 receptions for 145 yards (10.36 YPR, 26 LNG). 0 touchdowns.

Defensive Player of the Year - Antrel Rolle: 72 tackles, 16 coverages, 9 interceptions, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery, 3 touchdowns

Special Teams Player of the Year - Patrick Peterson: 105 returns for 1782 yards (16.97 YPR). 3 touchdowns

Rookie of the year - Kendall Wright: 55 receptions for 734 yards (13.35 YPR, 84 LNG). 8 touchdowns, 130 returns for 1696 yards (13.05 YPR). 2 touchdowns.

Pretty much tried to set one player per award. Patrick Peterson forced the issue though, he was a keeper for just 1 tag. I think that the Keeper Tag award should go for 'best bang for your buck', and Peterson certainly filled that roll.

And while Ginn did help me win my playoff game with his third TD return of the season, Peterson did his in 16 games, so that's what I'm voting on off of.

Did my best to go through and look at the threads and drafts. If you got beef with me, let me know, and I will either concede to you, or call you a fool (And let's be honest, I'll only be doing one of those Laughing).

^^ryknowssd^^
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Victor Cruz Pun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see my special teams coach, in the all star game, didn't know I had the best special teams statistically we never really got big plays but I guess there play was consistently solid.

Thanks to GopherWrestler for the sig.
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Found something interesting...

Was voted as the MLB representative...

Yet in the draft, he was an OLB, and in the Nacho blog for stats, he's listed as 3rd out of 3 LB. In a 4-3, the order of LB listed is OLB - MLB - OLB (Unless I'm mistaken)...

So...

Well, Seahawks22 said he was the highest voted "MLB", so there's not much else I can do.

Nacho Simulation Football League

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
Page 59 of 79

Jump to: