Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Madden QB ratings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhinFan79

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Madden QB ratings Reply with quote

Just to share the new QB's coming out to get an idea what they think of our newbie.... he's 74. Below Tebow, below Weeden, below Grossman and Leftwich, and even below Skelton....hmm...

Dolphins Ryan Tannehill QB 74

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madden-nfl-football/565445-madden-nfl-13-ratings-complete-qb-ratings.html
MiaDolphan13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newton was a 77 in last years i belive.

-Courtesy of bpastermack talking about John Beck.
Miami2DaMax

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the people that don't play madden ( or anymore ) the game is completely changed, it's gonna be like a complete different game when it comes to how to play it, things like Franchise Mode and Career mode are removed and a new mode called connected career ( offline nd online ) it's some as an EA official refereed it as a "true first football RPG" and it is, it's going so deep into everything where it comes to things like grinding in practice to increase your stats, creating a story for your franchise exp in players/coaches, playing as a star or coach ( kinda throwing franchise and superstar back in )

74 doesn't sound bad to me BUT I'm not sure ( no one really is ) how fully the rating system will work but the fact Weeden is higher can be good or bad...Going by college stats OR my myth, EA sports hate Miami, and if you played or the years you'd understand why.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: